4,159 results
All reviews masala bay sea link band stand arabian sea chinese restaurant club room sea facing coffee shop butler service in room dining business trip room service great hospitality excellent hotel excellent stay rooms are spacious breakfast spread
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were a group of 5 cousins who decided to eat dinner on the 30th of march 2018 at the Coffee shop as we've frequently had meals ( buffet ) here and have always been happy and content!
But the spread on that particular night was sad or rather pathetic !
Hates ago generated this but every dish that I looked into was one big disappointment. .and if I liked something I had to fish for it as either the mutton would be missing from the biryani or the kebabs were still skewing in the tandoor !!!
The service too was a bit let down. .. nobody asked if we wanted any accomplishments ....rotis etc ! In fact I thought that that particular night the staff was constrained too !!
The desserts should have been the icing on the cake but to my disappointment again I reached out to different kinds of just pastries and cakes which has all seemed disasters!
After all then pleasant experience at the Coffee shop we had this irritating photographer who whilst we were eating kept asking if we wanted a picture clicked !We relented to the photographer's plea and clicked picture for which he charged us 500.00 rupees and asked us to wait as he wanted time to go into a dark area to that he could give us a copy but voila our friend never returned even after inquiring bout him at the front desk we were told that they too didn't know a out his whereabouts! !
Taj hotels has always been a place like home but I was very disappointed and am going home to take a while to get over which land we ended up at

Room tip: Coffee shop ?
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank paree_11
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Paree,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. In an effort to make sincere improvements, we would like to connect with you to understand our shortcomings in detail.
May we please request you to share your contact details with us and a convenient time to call so that we may speak with you. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Lands End, Mumbai soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Not my first stay, and definitely not my last. This property has the class and sense of detail that is signature to the Taj group, no matter that it's in Bandra and not a "palace" hotel. Celebrating a birthday and anniversary, and treated like a Queen with flowers and cake and special attention by management to housekeeping, truly made the stay delightful.
The hotel has a wonderful gym and pool area, and views from the room make ordering room service to enjoy the sunset almost a requirement! The Taj standard of hospitality begins from the moment you step in the front doors.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anita,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Your kind words of appreciation has been shared with our team and they are delighted to know.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This Hotel is a beautiful Hotel based at the end of land in Bandra Area and is next to the Sea Link. The rooms are well done and have a beautiful view. The staff is caring and are bothered about your comfort.

The food is good and the chef are ready to customize it to your taste.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

It was pretty cozy and nice. The hotel isn't too grand neither too small. Perfect for a weekend gathering. The staff was great and did make sure that whatever request that we did have were catered asap.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Kunal,

Reviewed March 28, 2018

The hotel is in another part of the city, won't say it's a resort area but the rocky beach near the hotel is very packed with people. Even a Bollywood superstar's residence is nearby the hotel which is a tourist attraction.

Excellent property, rooms were luxuriously appointed - although it felt somewhat smaller in size. Housekeeping was diligent, with amenities all duly replenished without fail. The water is hard in India but this hotel does it right, the thick plush towels also helps in the drying process when you have to shower with hard water. We were there with a bunch of people, some rooms were renovated and some were not -

Breakfast spread was lavish and generous, with a very heavy concentration of western choices. Healthy options and fresh fruits were also offered.

The gym was well equipped - although it looks like it's the most busiest place in the hotel in the morning apart from the coffee house.

Room tip: some rooms are renovated, some are not
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Adcye,

Greetings from Taj Lands End, Mumbai! I thank you for sharing your experience as it is quintessential in our journey to improve guest satisfaction. We strive to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable experiences for all our guests and your feedback will go a long way in helping us achieve the same.

I am glad to know that you had a pleasant experience at Taj Lands End. Your words of appreciation have been shared with our team and they are enthused to know that their efforts have been appreciated by you.

If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My e-mail address for easy reference is tlegm.bom@tajhotels.com. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,