US$308
US$265
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

US$156
US$122
US$78
US$71
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$145
US$92
US$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Leela Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$144
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

2,643 results
All reviewskonkan cafecuffe paradethai pavilionwink barcuff paradetaj groupsouth mumbaitaj propertybusiness hotelcolaba causewayroom servicenariman pointsea viewin room diningpleasant staymarine drivebusiness trip
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and gives a great Luxury feel right as you walk in. the hotel feels chic and is well connected to major attractions in the city

You are welcomed with a refreshing beverage and the staff is very courteous. The restaurant serves a lavish breakfast spread and the ala carte is fabulous too.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Ravi K,

Greetings!

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing such a kind review of Vivanta by Taj – President, Mumbai!

I am delighted to hear your stay with us was excellent, especially the facilities and our services. We are humbled & grateful for your feedback.

As you discovered, our colleagues are the key to our success. I truly believe they do their best to ensure all of our guests are looked after with the true spirit of Taj hospitality.

I would very much like to meet you in person on your next stay with us, so please do let me know when you will be returning to Mumbai!

Reviewed February 17, 2018

We stayed at the hotel during our last leg of our trip to India. We did an online booking through The Taj hotel website which turned out to be a disaster! The receptionist was totally bowled out and wasn't able to merely change the booking!!! So after booking in and having to go online again and book for the remainder of our last few nights in Mumbai; we finally settled in.
The breakfast is really good in the mornings with various dishes available to suite all.
Apart from the unpleasant experience booking in; the rest of the stay was pleasant enough.

Room Tip: Try and stay higher up because the hotel is in front of the new Mumbai underground which is being built
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear boereklong,

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Vivanta by Taj President, Mumbai. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

At President, we aim to provide superior service experience for every customer. Therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrences.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future would also like to directly correspond with you on my email address ashrafi.matcheswala@tajhotels.com.

Rest assured we will ensure all care.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

When in doubt, do a Vivanta by Taj, and that exactly sums up my decision to book this hotel for a sojourn to Mumbai to meet a friend. While the hotel is quite popular in the business class category, it’s also quite a popular choice for family events (a wedding reception was coinciding with the evening of my stay) and the restaurants it hosts. Perhaps the high footfalls contributes to the hotel looking a bit strained, and this was more than evident when I first stepped into my room, which smelt tired and musty. A renovation, though not imminent, is definitely in order. Coming to the service, it meets all the standard Taj prerequisites: efficient check-in and check outs, attention to detail and impeccable hospitality (they obliged my request for a room on the upper levels and away from the metro construction outside), friendly and attentive staff. Though the hotel is very conveniently located, a major drawback, which I hope is temporary, is the metro construction works occurring right outside the hotel, and this really cramps the front porch, car drop and valet service. Given all the above, this is a hotel I will definitely consider for future visits.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Daisydoo15,

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel while on business in Mumbai. The check in staff were very friendly and efficient. The hotel is a bit dated and the rooms are a bit smaller but still good. Please be aware that there is major road construction in front of this hotel and it is very noisy from 8:30AM to about 8:30 PM so probably best to request a high floor facing the other side. The breakfast is excellent and room service meals are also very tasty.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear Elazarovich,

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

I and my friends have booked hotel rooms in Vivanta and stayed for one night. Hotel is good in cleaness and maintained good food taste. All the staff in the hotel are very friendlly and everybody speak very good english so no problem for language.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Guest,