1. Excellent connectivity: Walking distance from the Local train station, and the main JLN road. You can get local taxies and uber/ola nearly round the clock with minimum waiting time.
2. Locality : As its situated on a sub lane road, immediate locality is not that posh but its SAFE though, surrounded by local vendors and can do some local road side shopping.Also, I ate at the neraby ShreeKrishna restaurant and its a good pure veg. choice.
3. Staff : This is the best thing I personally liked about this hotel, they have a very courteous and helpful staff , specially the room service and roof top breakfast cooks.
These days you rarely found staff at a mid-range hotel , that greets you with a smile and doing service happily.
Note : No elevators so choose your floor accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe 2 star hotel with all modern amenities with attached Air-conditioned Restaurant and Bar. (Garden treat Restaurant and Bar). all hotel rooms are equipped with Sony LCD TV, Digital Safe Locker, Toshiba Split Air conditioners (Super quiet), Hair dryers, High speed WiFi entire hotel, Roof top Terrace Garden with complimentary Buffet breakfast, etc....The hotel provides Complimentary 2 way Airport transfers in Air conditioned Toyota Van from both the domestic and international airports. ( hotel is just 10 minutes drive from international and 5 minutes drive from domestic airport) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Midland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.