All reviews juhu beach morning walk swimming pool beach facing sea view kebab five star hotel hotel stay quality of food close to the airport wedding bollywood india ambience poolside hospitality suburb
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We booked room on Hotel's website for 4 adults and 1 12 year old my son. We asked for non smoking room but they put us in beat-up, junk, smoking room which room has wooden floor but bedding were stinking with smoking smells. It was not comfortable sleep with stinking bedding smell. I was going to ignore this but in morning we found some mean people working in breakfast area one of the guy came to me and ask to pay for the breakfast for one extra person, which was my 12 year son. I had his passport to prove his age. They wasted my 20 minutes for this at the time of the check-out. We had bad experience. Staff has no smiles on there faces.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hitesh P
SunnSandHotelGroup, Manager at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

We indeed accommodate children below the age of 12 years on complimentary basis without an extra bed inclusive of breakfast. However it is the responsibility of the restaurant staff to verify this. We apologize in case you were inconvenienced because of this.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with the help of which we can improve our services.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Sun n Sand lives upto its name and offers you a phenomenal experience of the sunny beach.
The service is homely but superb.
The food - amongst the best in Mumbai. try thechili chees toast, paneer chili (chinese style), baked crab.( at the sunset room). Kabab s at Kabab Hut.
All n all great experience at good prices.

Room Tip: ask for sea view rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was in business trip and liked this hotel. Its location is very good just on sea. It has very good restaurants with good quality food to offer. I liked hospitality of hotel staffs.
I shall recommend this hotel for both business as well as family tour.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SagnikIndian
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We would love to see you at our other 3 properties in Pune, Shirdi & Nagpur as well!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I got to know about this hotel from my friend, My stay was excellent, nice service, beautiful view of beach and good food too. The communication from the domestic and International airport is good even they provide pick up and drop facility. My room was very nice and clean and I would say worth for money.

Room Tip: Look for a beach view room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Our stay was fabulous..the rooms are tidy. Our one was on the 3rd floor. The sea view was amazing.. juhu beach is like a min walk from there. Infact the swimming pool gardens take u straight out on the beach. The sunsets are so romantic! The food at the restaurant was really nice too they made fresh dosas in front of you . We were very impressed with the breakfast! Would surely return..

• Stayed: December 2011