“Memorable Experience during Anniversary Stay”
Review of Seven Kitchens

Seven Kitchens
Reserve a table
Ranked #41 of 14,667 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lower Parel
Description: Due to COVID 19, some hotel facilities or services may not be available to guests for a period of time. Seven Kitchens in Mumbai is a state-of-the-art theatre for food, where guests can enjoy the drama and interactive performances by our specialty chefs. Soaked in natural light, the all-day dining restaurant reflects the spirit of the seven islands that make up Mumbai.
Reviewed February 17, 2021

For breakfast and for the dinner during the latter half of our stay, we visited Seven Kitchens restaurant. We would like to call out service by Mr. Rishikesh (sorry if I misspelled the name) and Mr. Akshay. Almost all throughout the stay we were served by these gentlemen, who again went above and beyond, with also sharing information on how to get around the city that we were visiting for the first time and other tips to travel like locals. They were also great enough to accommodate special requests during the buffet.

Another special call out for all the chefs. The best quality ingredients used to create great tasting food. On top of that, our first time experiencing Sushi (which is a must-try whenever you visit) was refreshing!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank ankitkalsi
Write a reviewReviews (685)

Reviewed December 26, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on Christmas and the food and decor was next level. The night of Christmas we went elsewhere and they gave us whatever cake we wanted when we came back. I haven't had carrot cake in a long time and they had real bush de noel which isn't something you just find anywhere. Boxing day we had breakfast which was included in our stay. They had anything you could think of . I kept with my usual waffles and bacon.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank RachelAMullins
Nicholas_Dumbell, General Manager at Seven Kitchens, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your appreciative feedback. We are glad to learn that you had a memorable stay at the hotel and enjoyed our breakfast offerings at Seven Kitchens which is a favourite with our guests.

We’re so pleased that our service levels have created some special memories of your stay at The St. Regis Mumbai. We firmly believe that great service can make for a great stay!

We shall look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2020

I had dinner at Seven Kitchen with my family friend Silvia,who is a regular guest,last evening.It was indeed an awesome treat.The buffet was fantabulous.My sincere Thanks and a Heartful of best wishes to Chef Ganesh who really knows his food.Awesome ......Way to go Chef Ganesh!!! All the very best and hope to see you some time soon to eat out your hands....really looking forward....

Date of visit: December 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your warm words of appreciation. It is with pleasure to note that our associates and our food offerings and service were able to delight you. Seven Kitchens is one of our most popular dining venues and we take this opportunity to share with you our specialty venues which are also popular choices for our guests.

We continue to strive to achieve the highest standards of bespoke services at our property and look forward to welcoming you back to hotel soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2020

We have stayed in the property and had our BF & Dinner at 7Kitchen. Food was really good and wide spread. Staff is even better. Buffet is served but still staff ensure you dont need to get up for a refill and try to serve things on directly on your table.

Very good feel

Date of visit: November 2020
3  Thank vishal22222
Nicholas_Dumbell, General Manager at Seven Kitchens, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2020

Dear Vishal,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are delighted that you enjoyed the dining experience at Seven Kitchens during your stay with us. We are glad that you were comfortable during this time with us and truly appreciate receiving warm and positive comments regarding our hotel and our associates.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to The St. Regis Mumbai.

Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

I travel a lot and visit a lot of hotels for their food and hospitality. I came across rakesh at seven kitchen who was so warm to receive me at 3 am and offered me some good hot chocolate which was refreshing and put me to power nap. I then met chef ameya who gave me a tour of the entire spread. This is the best buffet spread I have had in a long time. Even better then the Taj Mahal Colaba.

5 stars to seven kitchen and its staff for being so warm and making me feel so home away from home.

Best
Amrish Fernandes
TripAdvisor support team.

Date of visit: March 2020
4  Thank rishf2017
Nicholas_Dumbell, General Manager at Seven Kitchens, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2020

Dear Amrish,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am truly delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience at our restaurant and savored our culinary offerings. Appreciation from our guest is what encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,