“Good range of Dessert”

Ranked #5 of 135 Bakeries in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Bandra West
Neighbourhood: Bandra West
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Theobroma at Colaba is my favourite place for dessert in South Mumbai. This was my first one to this particular branch. It's more spacious but the bustle of the usual crowd in a Theobroma outlet was missing.
We had the Rainbow Cake and the Opium Chocolate Mousse.
I'd skip the Rainbow. Was sugary, super sweet and the cake had lost moisture making it grainy. Cakes for me, need to be moist.
The Opium Chocolate Mousse was something else though. I loved it. creamy, heady and it has the ability to make you go all mushy. Call me a foodie poet but that's what it was. I'd go there again and try out the sinful array of dessert there. My bet is still on the walnut brownie and the chili chessecake.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

I'm not a dessert or chocolate person but the brownies here are absolute to die for. My fav is Red Velvet brownie, can never get enough of it.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

I visited the place during Easter week. Simply loved their easter egg. Also the pastries are utterly delicious.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

My friend suggested me this place as it has almost everything related to pastry. Me being the chocolate and pastry lover could not resist. I was shopping on Linking Rd and remembered this place. The ambience was so calm and welcoming. The staff knew the products well and suggested a few.
I bought the Devils Mousse Cake,chocolate tart and macarons. The Devils Mousse was so fudgy and chocolaty. The macarons were of 2 flavours-pistachio & lemon. Both were equally tasty. But I preferred the pistachio one. And last but not least the tart was delicious. I definitely need to come back here. Can't get enough of this place.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Went there to serve the after dinner craving for sweets. Yes, there portions are small for the price they charge but they definitely do justice to your taste buds.