3,738 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room south mumbai the club lounge room service excellent hotel duty manager memorable stay business trip in room dining breakfast spread house keeping
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Nice hotel within walking distance of lots of bars and restaurants.
Situated on the bay with views over the sea and easy access to Marine Drive.
Large comforatble rooms and excellent buffet breakfast - don't forget to try the pancakes and waffles.
Attached to Oberoi Mall which provides lots of Indian made gifts and trinkets - worth a view if short on time and limited on transportation

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view on a higher floor, excellent views
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trident Nariman Point for your stay in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. Feedback such as yours always encourage our efforts to provide qualtiy service to our guest.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I come here and again whenever I am in Mumbai. I think this hotel is located in the most beautiful location in Mumbai. The environment around the hotel is clean and pleasing. the rooms are renovated and have fantastic view of the bay that is nicked named "Queen's Necklace". The night view is very romantic with lights going round in Marine Drive.
The service is quite good with friendly staff. Another good point is that it is connected to its sister hotel Oberoi and thus the guests can enjoy both hotels atomosphers. Trident is more business and family oriented and oberoi is luxurious and neat giving the possibilty of enjoying both living styles. For me I feel the restaurants in Oberoi are more appropriate but the two restaurants in Tridents are good too. There are two swimming pools with pleasing view and calm atomospher.
Live Piano music is featuring in evenings and sometimes in mornings. they have live band in the Eau bar. You must definately spend couple of hours if you are Jazz lover.
The duty managers are very attentive to the guests and go a long way to please them. So overall a good hotel that has everything to offer. I can not tell you about everything that I enjoyed in this hotel so I will leave it to you to discover the rest for yourself.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. I am pleased to note that the service extended by my team members exceeded your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Trident Mumbai was the last hotel after 20 days of travelling in India. Amazing hotel in the best location of Colaba. Room on the 32nd floor had amazing views of Mumbai out to Elephant Island. By far the best hotel on my travels, which included two Taj hotels and the Imperial in Delhi. Business class rooms which are slightly quirky which is fun for a tourist - check out the glass bathroom walls. I didn't formally dine at the hotel, but dim sum and beers where great with the IPL cricket in the background at one of the hotel's bars - coincidently the Mumbai Indians were also staying at the hotel at the same time. Memorable stay with helpful stay and an amazing breakfats buffet. A luxury that is well worth the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This was my first opportunity to stay at the Trident. I was very impressed by the security, hotel staff and very comfortable room. Air conditioning worked well which is important in that climate. The only thing missing was wireless internet although they did have wired connectivity.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view room, views are excellent.

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you have had an enjoyable stay with us.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Good value for money, and staff are trained to provide excellent services, and have exceeded my expectations. I was here on business and was most of the time in the hotel and its business meeting rooms. Services all through out were impeccable - even as we moved our discussion to the restaurant. I was want of nothing. I had internet connection included in my reservation. They also provided me an adapter. Although I researched before I travelled, I could not find any retailer for the type of adapter I needed. Good that the hotel was ready even for a small country from where visitors probably are scarcer than others. Food was great - from breakfast to the buffet we ordered. I just remembered though that my colleague who signed the bill found the bill for water quite high. Comfort in the room was great. I rested from time to time, and it was very pleasant to see the sea right in front of you when you do so. The room is very modern, and has all the amenities from a water boiler to a safe. I also got an iron and board from housekeeping services. The TV is already flat screen and big. Upon check out, they took care of my needs - from the car service included in the bill, as well as my comfort in the lounge before departure.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank thesupr
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your appreciation for the service and food served motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.