3,780 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room oberoi group south mumbai the club lounge room service excellent hotel memorable stay duty manager business trip in room dining breakfast spread
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Stayed in Trident at Nariman Point from 18-20 Nov 2017. The room was on 12th Floor with view of the sea. Excellent hotel, excellent room and well furnished. Neat and clean beds were quite cozy. The view from the room window, which opened towards the sea, was added attraction. Fortunately we were on 12th floor and not on above floors so that it was possible for us to even sea the crowd on road. The food at the restaurant was excellent too.

Room Tip: To have a view of the sea, ask for Sea facing rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at the hotel and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip to Mumbai. For starters, I checked if an early check-in was possible at 9am as my flight from Singapore arrived around 7am. I was surprised with an immediate response stating that the early check in was possible at 9am per request. Next, I pushed the envelope asking for a late checkout at 6pm - it was agreed. That really put a smile on my face arriving at the hotel after a red eye flight from Singapore.

I was given a room on the top floor and I quickly settled in for a quick bite at the Verandah cafe. The service was prompt, extremely professional yet friendly.

The room was a sea view room with a fantastic view over the Marine Drive of Mumbai which looks fantastic at day and even better at night with the lights forming the "Queen's necklace"

The internet was complimentary and stable. The bath toiletries were standard - nothing much to talk of except that I was hoping for a good Indian Boutique brand.

Overall, a fantastic hotel with amazing staff that make the stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay on higher floor to avoid street noise & select a sea facing room
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your posting your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

On behalf of the entire team at Trident, Nariman Point thank you for taking the time to write the review, that describes our facilities and services so beautifully. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with personalized service delivery and I am delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience.

We have Tijori boutique which is located at The Oberoi, Mumbai which is connected to Trident. It is a inhouse boutique which caters to home line, hand-crafted clothes, apparel and more.

Thank you so much for your very kind words, which truly means a lot to each one of us. We truly appreciate you and your trust in us.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai. We all look forward to welcoming you back again and in providing another memorable experience.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We only stayed here for one night but can recommend it. It is well place and the room was well equipped and very comfortable. The service was very good and an early continental breakfast was provided as we were leaving early. Special mention should be made of Gagun Singh the concierge. When asked for directions to the restaurant he had recommended he arranged for a hotel car to take us there free of charge. He was also very pleased to hear that his recommendation was good.
A short but enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

We are delighted by that you had a wonderful experience and that you were impressed by the services offered. Your positive feedback is much appreciated and I have shared the same with Fagun Singh.

I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

We stayed two days at the Trident Hotel, and we only can say one thing: Everything was excellent.
The room was beautiful, we had a nice view over the sea.
The staff was friendly and professional, from the reception to the concierge to the house keeper.
What our stay made memorable was chef Stefan Chin and his crew.
The breakfast was very good, with a lot of choice; The staff was very attentive and helpfull.
After we talked with chef Chin about the recepy of a certain dish (chicken curry Hyderabad) we ate during our vacation, he made the dish for us the next morning and gave us his recepy and some herbs.
It was the best chicken curry Hyderabad we have eaten so far.
So we recommend this hotel and its cuisine.

Room Tip: Ask for Sea view
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

It is heartening to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Recognition from our guest is perhaps the biggest motivator for our team members. I have personally shared your appreciation with the team and specially Chef Stefan Chin- thank you so much for sharing your sentiments with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai.

Warm Regards,
E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed @trident. Awesome experence.

Very neat and tiedy rooms
Quick room service
Awsome breakfast
Neat tidy pool

Speal note for Pool Gard ...Mr. Remigius. Amazjng person it was very breezy this morning and the moment i came out of pool was feeling too cold.gentelman rushed to get towels and helped me so that i feel comfortable.

Ps: transport is too expensive. Hire a UBER :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your wonderful and kind words.

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations.

We are all overwhelmed by reading your inspirational review. Recognition from our guest is perhaps the biggest motivator for our team members. Your feedback means so much to all of us. I have personally shared your appreciation with the team members- thank you so much for sharing your sentiments with us

We eagerly look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination in Mumbai.

Regards,