US$105
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$114
US$66
  • Room Service
The Oberoi, Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$248
US$173
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$139
US$109
US$93
US$119
US$108
US$84
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$273
3,559 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomsouth mumbaithe club loungeexcellent hotelroom serviceduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dininghouse keeping
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Its the Best hotel in mumbai.. i had a Comfortable stay And all services and amenities great.. excellent and awesome
And what else all mentioned and hope in future ll get to expirience the same....................

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you loved our hotel, the location , the room as well as the services provided by our team.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest and we await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Regards,

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Visited Mumbai on the 1st of December. Had an overnight stay at the Trident. The service from the entrance to the Reception was excellent. Had an upgrade to the 30th Floor and sea view. It is an absolutely astonishing view! Haven't got over it, in all these years! The room service & breakfast experience were also very good. Last time I had reviewed the Trident on Tripadviser, I had given them a lower rating only because of the long Queue for breakfast in the morning and their refusal to open up the other restaurant to shorten the wait. This time they were absolutely prompt about it and there was no waiting to get breakfast. This time they were back to their usual levels efficiency.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

All of us are so happy to read your review and to note that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, which helps us to continuously strive for excellence.

Thank you for your special mention about our service and our team, all our team members put in their best efforts to ensure each guest has a memorable stay.

We value your patronage and my team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Stayed in Trident at Nariman Point from 18-20 Nov 2017. The room was on 12th Floor with view of the sea. Excellent hotel, excellent room and well furnished. Neat and clean beds were quite cozy. The view from the room window, which opened towards the sea, was added attraction. Fortunately we were on 12th floor and not on above floors so that it was possible for us to even sea the crowd on road. The food at the restaurant was excellent too.

Room Tip: To have a view of the sea, ask for Sea facing rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at the hotel and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip to Mumbai. For starters, I checked if an early check-in was possible at 9am as my flight from Singapore arrived around 7am. I was surprised with an immediate response stating that the early check in was possible at 9am per request. Next, I pushed the envelope asking for a late checkout at 6pm - it was agreed. That really put a smile on my face arriving at the hotel after a red eye flight from Singapore.

I was given a room on the top floor and I quickly settled in for a quick bite at the Verandah cafe. The service was prompt, extremely professional yet friendly.

The room was a sea view room with a fantastic view over the Marine Drive of Mumbai which looks fantastic at day and even better at night with the lights forming the "Queen's necklace"

The internet was complimentary and stable. The bath toiletries were standard - nothing much to talk of except that I was hoping for a good Indian Boutique brand.

Overall, a fantastic hotel with amazing staff that make the stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Stay on higher floor to avoid street noise & select a sea facing room
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your posting your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

On behalf of the entire team at Trident, Nariman Point thank you for taking the time to write the review, that describes our facilities and services so beautifully. We pride ourselves in providing our guests with personalized service delivery and I am delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience.

We have Tijori boutique which is located at The Oberoi, Mumbai which is connected to Trident. It is a inhouse boutique which caters to home line, hand-crafted clothes, apparel and more.

Thank you so much for your very kind words, which truly means a lot to each one of us. We truly appreciate you and your trust in us.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai. We all look forward to welcoming you back again and in providing another memorable experience.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We only stayed here for one night but can recommend it. It is well place and the room was well equipped and very comfortable. The service was very good and an early continental breakfast was provided as we were leaving early. Special mention should be made of Gagun Singh the concierge. When asked for directions to the restaurant he had recommended he arranged for a hotel car to take us there free of charge. He was also very pleased to hear that his recommendation was good.
A short but enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

We are delighted by that you had a wonderful experience and that you were impressed by the services offered. Your positive feedback is much appreciated and I have shared the same with Fagun Singh.

I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.