3,739 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room south mumbai the club lounge room service excellent hotel duty manager memorable stay business trip in room dining breakfast spread house keeping
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good located to south mumbai. All attractions are 1-3 km walking distance away. Excellent nice view into the bay. Very nice and clean rooms. Very friendly staff and breakfast buffet.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.
We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. We thank you for your kind feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Mumbai.
Regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at the Trident! The hotel was centrally located, the room I stayed in was comfortable and felt welcomed by the staff.

I had to plan an event for our company and chose Trident as they had meeting rooms available for rent. Planning the event while I was in Canada was quite challenging, however it turned out to be a breeze once I was put in touch with Ms. Sandra.

I would like to thank Ms. Sandra Rodrigues, the Trident Meetings Incharge as she went above and beyond helping us out to accommodate all our requests. Our event would not have been possible without all her hard work. Ms. Sandra is definitely one of a kind and I am looking forward to working with her for our future events.

Ms. Sandra, thank you for the exceptional service!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point.

I thank you for your valuable time to share such a constructive feedback about your stay.

I am pleased to note that you had a wonderful experience at the hotel. It gives me immense pleasure to share your feedback with my team. Your appreciation for the service motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests. The team is our strength and your invaluable feedback helps and inspires them to strive harder for excellence.

Your generous compliments have been passed onto Ms. Sandra Rodrigues, for whom it is a tremendous source of inspiration

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Its the Best hotel in mumbai.. i had a Comfortable stay And all services and amenities great.. excellent and awesome
And what else all mentioned and hope in future ll get to expirience the same....................

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you loved our hotel, the location , the room as well as the services provided by our team.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest and we await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Regards,

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Visited Mumbai on the 1st of December. Had an overnight stay at the Trident. The service from the entrance to the Reception was excellent. Had an upgrade to the 30th Floor and sea view. It is an absolutely astonishing view! Haven't got over it, in all these years! The room service & breakfast experience were also very good. Last time I had reviewed the Trident on Tripadviser, I had given them a lower rating only because of the long Queue for breakfast in the morning and their refusal to open up the other restaurant to shorten the wait. This time they were absolutely prompt about it and there was no waiting to get breakfast. This time they were back to their usual levels efficiency.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

All of us are so happy to read your review and to note that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, which helps us to continuously strive for excellence.

Thank you for your special mention about our service and our team, all our team members put in their best efforts to ensure each guest has a memorable stay.

We value your patronage and my team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Stayed in Trident at Nariman Point from 18-20 Nov 2017. The room was on 12th Floor with view of the sea. Excellent hotel, excellent room and well furnished. Neat and clean beds were quite cozy. The view from the room window, which opened towards the sea, was added attraction. Fortunately we were on 12th floor and not on above floors so that it was possible for us to even sea the crowd on road. The food at the restaurant was excellent too.

Room Tip: To have a view of the sea, ask for Sea facing rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at the hotel and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.