3,684 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness tripin room diningbreakfast spreadhouse keeping
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with a large group for a seminar at the Trident Hotel and was very impressed by the excellent service throughout the Seminar.
The room was overlooking the sea and quite nice, if a tick on the smallish side and wearing slightly. But still rather pleasant and bright.
Breakfast was served in two different places, one of which is very bright and modern and inviting, the other one a bit more on the traditional side. Excellent offer on the buffet and nice Indian specialities are being served. Staff has been extremely swift and attentive at breakfast. Unfortunately, the buffet opens relatively late which is a disadvantage for business travelers.
The hotel has a well equipped and nice fitness center and a ver nice pool area.
All in all, I had a very good stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at the hotel and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback about our facilities and our hospitality.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great value for money, excellent restaurants , very comfortable rooms, specially with Sea view ,and, pristine services. The hotel team do their upmost efforts to ensure your stay is a unique experience!

Room Tip: Definitely the Sea View Room facing the Queen's necklace Bay !
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the hotel.

We really appreciate that you took the time to send valuable comments about your stay at our hotel, especially about the service, food served, very central location and the overall facilities.

Please do let me know when the plans start getting made. We will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Regards,

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We arrived late at night, hot and tired, but were made very welcome. The rooms are only 4*, not 5* as advertised, but are very comfortable. The ocean view is spectacular. The staff were all very helpful, and thanks to Helen and her manager on the 15th floor housekeeping team for their kindness when my wife was poorly. The breakfast buffet in the Frangipani restaurant was excellent, but not so good in the India Jones. The evening buffet was not as good as we have had in other hotels but much more expensive.
The hotel is in a perfect location - we will return

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It was a pleasure having you with us. We are glad that you were impressed with the hotels location, room facilities as well as the service experienced by you.

I have personally shared your feedback with the entire team at Trident and it gives us immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback about the India Jones food has been noted.

Regards,

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stayed 3 nights at the excecutive floor. Rooms are great, as wekk as the lounge. But most of all the staff personell. And especially I recommend 2 of them who made all efforts to make our stay so enjoyable. Room attendant Nabajyott Das, and Nikita Arita Lounge attendant. My wife and myself send these 2 most nice persons our warmest greetings.

Room Tip: Executive Lounge is the best. But you pay for that.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It was a pleasure having you with us. We are glad that you were impressed with the facilities offered as well as the service provided to you. Your generous compliments have been passed onto Nabajyott and Nikita for taking care of your requirements and ensuring that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Excellent rooms, good food, very close to South Bombay commercial centre, best views of the Queen's necklace. Affordable. Best rates available for 3 nights and above. Cànnot go wrong with an Oberoi property. Breakfast is amazing, with good choice of western, south eastern an Indian food. Internally connected to The Oberoi, giving access to restaurants of that property too. Swimming pool and health club is also upto international standards. A must stay if work/ holiday takes you to South Bombay.

Room Tip: Sea facing is the best
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you were happy with the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback such as yours is always a strong and motivation factor to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with my team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point in the near future.