3,813 results
All reviews marine drive india jones frangipani restaurant opium den arabian sea queen's necklace sea facing room oberoi group south mumbai the club lounge excellent hotel room service duty manager memorable stay housekeeping staff business trip excellent stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At check we were assigned a that was so heavily musty that my wife an immediate allergic reaction and had to leave the room as she could not stop coughing and got very congested. Even the luggage attendants commented on how musty the room was and advised us to return to the reception and ask for another room, which we did. We had dinner at the 'Asian' Restaurant (lower level) with a group and the service was deplorable. In addition every dish was was over salted and the Chief did not seem to care.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Journey472847
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay at Trident Nariman Point. My team and I are deeply concerned that your overall experience at the hotel was less than satisfactory – please accept my heartfelt apology.

I am truly sorry that we have failed to provide you with a flawless stay experience during your stay with us, please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. What you have stated is certainly not the standards we commit to our guests. It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel and in your case, we clearly failed to do so.

I request you to please write to me at Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com or share your contact details, so that we can connect and I can more effectively address your concerns. Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your contact details on the basis of your username (Journey472847) on Trip Advisor.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at the Trident. The staff is very professional and attentive and rooms quite comfortable. Excellent breakfasts with a varied choice of food. Would definitely stay at the Trident for future visits.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jlrhp
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the hotel.

We are very happy to note that you had a wonderful experience and that you enjoyed the splendid location and our spacious rooms. I am also glad that you loved the breakfast which serves variety of items. Your generous compliments have been passed onto the entire team for making your stay a memorable one.

We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Efficient check-in and helpful staff. Room was spacious, clean and nicely laid out - with a great view directly over the bay. Equipped well including iron and safe. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Only stayed a single night and would be happy to stay again.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_Andy_UK

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful room view and delightful breakfast. We also appreciate your kind words about the cleanliness and amenities offered. Your generous compliments have been passed onto my team for making your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my third stay at this Hotel and no complaints. Good service, very comfortable rooms,staff always willing to do that little do that little bit extra.Great breakfasts and a very hospitable team of staff especially Stefan Chin

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Trip29613540726

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, and the beautiful Ocean view. We thank you for your positive feedback about your experience and the same has been shared with Chef Stefan and the team.

Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent two nights in Mumbai and had exceptional time staying at the Trident. The hotel is beautiful, the views from the 20th floor (where we stayed) were impressive. They upgraded us at arrival to a sea view room. We ate at both restaurants and they were both superb. The best thing about this hotel is their staff and service. Everyone is so accommodating and wants you to have a great experience. It's just really good vibes from this hotel.

Everything in the hotel was kept super clean too.

It's also a great location as it's right next to marina drive. Lots of people hang out there and walk down that area to take in the views of the marina and skyline view (which is worth doing).

We loved everything about this hotel and would recommend it to anyone staying in Mumbai.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erikr969

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

We are pleased to know that the facilities offered to you exceeded your expectations. I am glad that you enjoyed the overall services during the stay. Your generous feedback has been shared with the team, for making your stay a memorable one.

I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Warm regards,