ITC Grand Central
US$63
US$215
US$126
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$40
US$107
US$64
  • Breakfast included
2,495 results
All reviewsk kpoint of viewchef rajanshanghai clubguest relationsbusiness tripkebabspecial thanksdosasamazing hospitalityspecial mentionmemorable staycoffee shopchinese restauranthome away from homerooms are spaciousbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed in Sheraton in our first night in India. It was a great choice because Mumbai seems very chaotic and a little scary at first sight (and second too :)). When I looked the city from my room I felt that I was inside a bubble.
In the next days I dreamed about the Sheraton bathtub, potable water and the magnific breakfast that I had. This image of luxury was always with me during my travel.
The room was spacious with a great view of the city and the bathroom was huge, it had a large bathtub and a shower.
The breakfast had lots of variety: fruits, bread, natural juices, cheese.
We arrived from the Mumbai airport in great style, in a decrepit cab that made all the employers laugh. It was a funny moment that I will never forget.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HelenaGuerra
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to note that our services provided by the team were appreciated. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest standards of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience.

The team joins me in thanking you once again for your patronage and we look forward to your continued visits.

Best Regards

Hotel Management

Reviewed May 17, 2012

9 months after previous visit, not much change, very good service, equipments have been upgraded in the gym (which is by the way very bright with natural night... don't feel like running in a cave!).
Will give 4 not 5 because:
- after 10 nights and a bill of more than 100K rupies setlled in the morning, I came back at the hotel to get my luggage and wait for my transfer to airport... I was denied a coupon for internet wi-fi for 1 hour, unacceptable, especially Im SPG Platinum...
- staff at the Dublin bar are not on par with the rest of the crew... too familiar, can't pour a beer properly, too busy to chat between themselves or watch cricket to attend to clients

1  Thank Frog_Singap
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel as your feedback has been most constructive in allowing us to better our services.

We have noted your kind comments and appreciation of our gymnasium at Kaya Kalp-The Spa.

I have also taken serious view of the feedback on Dublin and the matter has been taken up personally with the team to ensure that our associates are given rigorous training. Please consider this as an exception to our normal high standards.

With regard to the Internet, we have Tier based Internet plan with various speed and rates. Also, guests can use their personal USB sticks to connect through select service providers. Post check out, internet access is not allowed due to security reasons. However, anticipating guest requirements and guest comfort is of utmost importance, therefore, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you unwittingly.

We look forward to your next visit and wish to serve you better.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 14, 2012

l trained for many years at the nearby KEM hospital. The area around KEM is great to hang out with fellow doctors enjoying a cup of tea in the wee hours of the morning. 5 Rupee was a splurge then. Even adjusting for inflation I was not comprehending as to how could a hotel in that area could cost so much. It was worth every penny. The views were terrific. The only disappointment with the the break-fast buffet was, it was so sumptuous that there was no appetite left to try anything else in the gastronomic capital of India, Mumbai. Some of you might be surprised to hear MUmbai described as that. I think Mumbai is financial,fashion,economic and gastronomic capital of India. Not sure about spiritual capital. No one has time for that. The staff was excellent. Decor was great. The hotel was very opulent without being over the top. Anyways, opulence can wither with time but I think the hotel catches the mood of the area perfectly. Friendly, full of life and upwardly mobile

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ravigodse
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

Dear Guest

We thank you for your gracious compliments. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. It is a continuous endeavour to offer our discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

ITC Grand Central, i love this hotel, i have been traveling to the Mumbai City, every week after week, month after month since last two years... i had stayed in almost all the hotels in the city.. but 98 % of my stays were at ITC Grand Central..the whole credit for my stay at ITC goes to nothing but to there service, that they provide from the door man to the beautiful women who escorts u to your room and the effort less checking in they offer...the way they recognize you and make you feel special , the warmth that they provide at ITC is truly unmatchable...
i love their rooms, the view u get from this hotel especially from west is so beautiful and the bed is so comfortable... they have a good gym and a amazing trainer who is so friendly and the spa,,dont miss thai massage with MUI,,, i love spending my time after the busy day ..on the POV lounge which is located on 30th floor, having a nice drink and do get to chat with the G.M. of the hotel, who usually comes over to greet the guests in the evening hours at the POV.. He is simply superb , fantastic person anybody would love to be friends with him.
and i love the service they provide at hornby's pavilion, i never miss my breakfast, they serve wide range of cuisine for breakfast ...starting from Chennai Dosa to Thai Dimsums ... !!!
i like the location of this hotel which is centrally located in the mumbai city. right distance from airport and to the south mumbai.. fits in perfectly...

Room Tip: the hotel rooms on above 15 th floors and facing garden view that would be west side has an amazing panorama view of the beautiful city,, which looks stunning especially in the night when it is lit.
2  Thank surajteja
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is most gratifying and we are humbled by your gracious compliments.

It is always our endeavor to create a memorable experience — from the moment you step through the door till we bid you a fond farewell. We thank you for your detailed feedback on room, restaurant and spa. Your feedback is most valuable to us which helps us to serve our guests.

Thank you once again for your patronage and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I travel very often to Mumbai - arriving late at night usually after a full day of work. The moment the taxi turns into the drive-way, and the doorman opens the door, I feel relaxed. The reception is warm and welcoming, and I am accompanied to my room with consideration of a "host" taking care of me. It's really the rooms, and the little things in the room, that are thought-through really from a traveller's point of view - something to help me sleep, every little thing that you may have forgotten to bring - the extra little touch....the mini bottle of nail polish remover was an extra delight this time. And the breakfast is fabulous - the mini dosas are awesome. I love staying at the ITC Grand Central in Mumbai.

1  Thank TriptiLochan
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Your recognition of our food and beverage, rooms and services, are appreciated by all of us.