ITC Grand Central
US$358
US$171
Oberoi Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$40
US$122
US$99
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$113
US$87
2,418 results
All reviewsk kpoint of viewchef rajanshanghai clubguest relationsbusiness tripkebabspecial thanksdosasamazing hospitalityspecial mentionmemorable staycoffee shopchinese restauranthome away from homerooms are spaciousbreakfast buffet is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at the ITC last November/December. Let me say this, the front desk staff, the waiters in all of the restaurants (and we went to 3 on site), the gyn & spa, and the chamber lad, including the laundromat, were all excellent. Their service is the ultimate in pampering. The concierge will also get you a SIM card for your phone. I believe, North American hotels have a lot to learn from this.
The hotel rooms are ultra clean, and very very spacious. I would stay at this hotel next time I visit Mumbai.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank AS1315
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai!!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to note that our services provided by the team were appreciated. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. It is a continuous endeavor to offer our discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

We truly value your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back in your future visits.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

After having spent more than 100 night in ITC Grand Central during last year I still remain surprized by the standards offered by the Hotel. Really confortable and familiar with all the facilities to get a business trip more easy than possible. I can definitively suggest this place to any business man.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai!!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

It is our continuous endeavor to offer discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Hotel Management.

Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

Having stayed at his hotel 3 time a year over the last 2 years I have to say I am always satisfied. I have only stayed at the Taj Bandstand one time and I prefer the ITC Grand Central for its location and good service. The Hotel is of the grand old style and the rooms not as modern as some but they are very comfortable and offer a range of luxurious items not offered on other hotels globally, at the rate they charge.  Numerous pillow options, scented towels for sleep time are some of the luxurious standards in this hotel. My only criticism would be the amenities seem cheap and not of the standard one would expect from a 5 star global hotel. I would expect L'occitane or similar amenities in the bathroom.

There are numerous excellent restaurants that  offer a good choice for dinner or lunc, and I particularly like the Kebabs and Curries restaurant.

I always book a room with access to the Point of View lounge on the 30th floor as it is an excellent place for meetings and also have board rooms for formal meetings. At night a selections of snacks are available and the service is always superb no matter the time of day.

Concierge is especially helpful with sim cards, flowers and whatever needs you have to conduct to conduct business in Mumbai.

This is an excellent business hotel and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a 5 star business hotel in Mumbai.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Lloydb73

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central, Mumbai!!

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to note that services provided by the team were appreciated by you; it was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

We take pride in offering our guests best culinary traditions. Our signature cuisines such as Kebabs & Kurries have been researched and refined to be a gourmet’s delight.

We are delighted to know that you prefer Point of View, our premium and exclusive lounge for resident guests staying in higher room categories offering a luxuriant retreat with breathtaking 360 degree views.

We have noted your feedback on the amenities and it been has considered to evaluate, our product offering for our guest & to address the same to ensure a seamless experience in the future.

We truly value your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards

Hotel Management.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

After having spent more than 150 night in ITC Grand Central during last year I still remain surprized by the standards offered by the Hotel. Really confortable and familiar with all the facilities to get a business trip more easy than possible. I can definitively suggest this place to any business man in particular for the central position of the hotel permitting to reach any location in less time.
The personnel is competent and able to satisfy all request becaming in few time more than simple personnel but maybe friend.

Room Tip: Since 22nd floor above.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Polentagrip
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for your gracious compliments. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. It is a continuous endeavour to offer our discerning travellers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

We stayed in Sheraton in our first night in India. It was a great choice because Mumbai seems very chaotic and a little scary at first sight (and second too :)). When I looked the city from my room I felt that I was inside a bubble.
In the next days I dreamed about the Sheraton bathtub, potable water and the magnific breakfast that I had. This image of luxury was always with me during my travel.
The room was spacious with a great view of the city and the bathroom was huge, it had a large bathtub and a shower.
The breakfast had lots of variety: fruits, bread, natural juices, cheese.
We arrived from the Mumbai airport in great style, in a decrepit cab that made all the employers laugh. It was a funny moment that I will never forget.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HelenaGuerra
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to note that our services provided by the team were appreciated. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest standards of comfort and quality service to ensure a memorable experience.

The team joins me in thanking you once again for your patronage and we look forward to your continued visits.

Best Regards