ITC Grand Central
US$87
US$79
HolidayInn.com
2,427 results
All reviewsk kpoint of viewchef rajanshanghai clubguest relationsbusiness tripkebabspecial thanksdosasamazing hospitalityspecial mentionmemorable staycoffee shopchinese restauranthome away from homerooms are spaciousbreakfast buffet is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed as couple for 2nights,place was really good,Location is really superb,builtup of hotel is enormous and splendid,Food and service are really one of great one can experience for paying so much money.One should surely try out it if in budget,It really does have a nice place to click poctures,well accesible from the city,many services at just touch of room service call,really a beast hotel.
Should really go if it suits pocket.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your experience at ITC Grand Central. I am really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am very happy to read your comments on the food and service. Thank you for appreciating my teams effort, they will surely be very delighted to read your comment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a couple of nights and was blown away by the luxury this hotel has to offer. The rooms are spacious and have all the amenities of a typical 5* available.
Breakfast was included in our hotel fare, and it was definitely worth it - vast spread of cuisines and the chef were still flexible enough to take requests which weren't part of the buffet menu.
Extremely polite & helpful staff - there was some confusion regarding my booking due to which I was charged a no-show fees even though I stayed in the hotel, but the staff was prompt in offering help and reversing the charges.
Of course, all of this comes at high costs, but if you are willing to shell - highly recommended experience!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your experience at ITC Grand Central. I am really glad to know that you were looked after by my team and I take huge pride in them as they made sure that you have a memorable stay. Thank you for appreciating my teams effort, they will surely be very delighted to read your comment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Over all a very nice stay !! Hotel & restaurant staff took good care of hospitality, especially I appreciate very much for extra courteous approach from Veronica who guided me to the room and was very helpful.... I have been staying here since few years and would like to comment on bathrooms which needs an immediate upgrade considering ITC or a decent 5 star standards.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am really glad to learn that you have been enjoying your stay at our hotel. I have noted your observations regarding the rooms and assure you that necessary steps will be taken. Thank you for appreciating my teams effort, they will surely be very delighted to read your comment. Thank you for your kind words of praise.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I and my wife checked-in the hotel and the first thing I noticed, "the room was not prepared for us". I had to request for toiletries which are generally provided in any 5 star hotel. The toilet was not clean properly which was not expected at all!! The items provided only for a single person, then I called up the hotel service and asked them to provide(towels, bathrobe, tooth brush, shaving kit, slippers etc.).
Only one complementary water bottle(you can't drink tap water in India) was provided initially, only 2 tea pouches( left by the previous guests) and a broken electric kettle. Breakfast: most of the items are from indian and south indian cuisine, i am not a fan of it, waiters are not courteous(quarrelling among each other infront of the guests and i noticed some unhyginic practices while serving the guests).The quality of the breakfast was not good, I felt sick after having the breakfast. The hospitality at the hotel was not impressive. The lights were off in the seating room(room behind elevators) around 11 pm. I would not choose to stay at the same hotel again. We had another trip to Mumbai on last January and we stayed at Taj Mahal Palace, it was really amazing experience and beyond comparison with ITC.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Grand Central.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is disheartening to read your experience at our hotel. I have noted your observations and would like to assure you that we shall leave no stone un turned to re-establish our credibility with you.

I look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of those hotels that fulfills all your desires. We stayed here for a prolonged weekend that we wish it would never end.

There is so much to do in this hotel that one doesn't need to go out:

- the KandK restaurant is one of the best we tried when it comes to Indian food.
- the View Point lounge and terrace at the last floor offers an amazing view and relaxed atmosphere.
- the gym/swimming-pool/spa are well set and the staff here are helpful and professionally friendly
- breakfast is amazing ...definitely try the signature dishes

THE HIGHLIGHT: the best moment was chilling - whiskey in hand - at the huge window from our 21st floor room. The unexpectedly spectacular and eclectic Mumbai skyline reveals itself amazing towards the west from there.

Room Tip: as high as possible...towards west the skyline is amazing
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings from ITC Grand Central!

Thank you for sharing your exquisite experience at ITC Grand Central. I am very delighted to read about your stay and glad that you had a memorable time with us. I take pride in our culinary offerings and I am more than happy to know that you enjoyed the food in our speciality restaurant and our breakfast buffet as well. The point of view lounge has been created to deliver the luxury and privacy while you can enjoy the view and it gives me immense happiness that you experienced the amazing view and had a great time. Thankyou for your appreciating comments for the team and your kind words of praise.