“Best Dimsums & Sushi in town”
Review of Dimsum & More

Dimsum & More
Ranked #1,799 of 14,399 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Andheri West/Versova
Neighbourhood: Andheri West/Versova
Reviewed July 29, 2018

If there was a list of hidden gems, then this would place land on the top. The carnivores amongst us, might want to get out and explore, their veg dimsums, esp the spinach and cheese ones, because they are out of this world.
We didn't get to try the Sushi yet, because we went repeat on the dimsums.
For the main course, it was mostly Pan fried noodles with Chicken topping in hot garlic sauce and it was perfect. A blend of flavours, not very spicy, yet satiating.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

had pre booked a table at Dimsums & more , Andheri West for 9 pm for 8th July through Easy Diner and we had reached the place exactly at 9 pm but the restaurant manager said that I will only get a table at 9:40 pm that too he is not sure.

Why do they take table bookings if they cannot give a table on time and made us wait for 40 minutes.

There is no parking available plus there is no one answerable at the restaurant.i think easy dinner should not take table bookings if they cannot fulfil their commitments.

This is a very unprofessional attitude from the restaurant and it's staff,also I had booked a table through eazy diner for the 1st time and it was not a good experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Its not so fancy restaurant but main attraction is its food of course and that's why we went, it was a memorable one, tasty food and staff is good too.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Sometimes a simple small restaurant can make a huge difference in a city like Mumbai which I realised after visiting Dimsum & more. The restaurant is small as compared to other restaurants but as said it's a small package big bash kind of thing.

Cozy type of restaurant which has quite good seating arrangement as the restaurant is small. They have maintained it pretty well. I loved the overall feeling inside the restaurant which keeps you fresh in the highly humid weather of Mumbai.

I want to highlight some points which I felt addressing here..

# Clean Washroom available

# Restaurant is Kid friendly

Let's get started with the main thing. I've tried some of their USP dishes which I liked it and we loved dining here.

We tried following things here -

★ Mocktails -

1. Mojito

2. Ginger Ale

Mocktails - As the restaurant is super VFM and they're charging 70-80 bucks for mocktails. Mocktails were good as per the price range and the basic thing the refreshing element was in it so we were happy and satisfied.

★ Appetizers -

1. Dimsum Platter (veg/nonveg)

2. Crispy Chicken

3. Crispy Potato Chili Honey

Appetizers - Dimsum platter consisted of 5 different dumplings in both non-veg and veg section, 2 dumplings for each. I loved the dumplings as the outer layer was medium thick and the filling was juicy and had the flavour of the ingredient. Crispy chicken was good but could've been better as per me. Crispy potato chilli honey was better than chicken one. Crispy fried potato tossed in honey chilli sauce was just good. Loved it.

★ Sushi -

1. Cucumber Roll

2. Prawn California Roll

Sushi - This is the second time I've tried sushi and it was good. More on the healthier side and it had carrots and other veggies which gave it a lively feeling and refreshing taste which I loved most. Even the veggies were juicy which balanced out the overall taste but however, I felt that the rice was too sticky. Overall I liked the sushi here which was totally different than that of the previous one which I had it in Pune.

Overall Verdict - As per the place it's super good. Vfm and service are right on the point. We never had to ask for anything and everyone was so humble that they helped us through the menu. I totally enjoyed my time here and will certainly recommend this place for dim sum and other things.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We had visited last week and the restaurant though compact, has a pleasant vibe and atmosphere. The service staff knows the dishes and are very adept at suggestions.
The soup, dimsums, chicken starters and the noodles and maincourse dishes were all appetising , well flavoured and served.
Great value for money place.