Mamagoto Lunch Buffet
Sumptuous, elaborate, value for money buffet - now this definitely goes down as the best luncheon buffet in my books with respect to VFM & quality/quantity.
Spot on for most of the afternoon. Did miss out on a few repeats & instead got second helpings of items that weren't on my repeat list. Highly apologetic were they when the Prawn main course ran dry, even offering a fresh preparation that would've been served right at our table. Was way too stuffed by then already to heed to their request. Appreciate the effort though.
Soups, Starters, mocktail & ice creams are served right at your table - a plate each, repeated upon request.
Cozy, dim lighting & well spread out tables. Spot on for an asian restaurant.
Fun Asian eating indeed. A good mix of chinese, thai & other pan asian delights.
- Soups: Chicken Spicy Coriander Soup was a refreshing start to our meal.
- Momos: Chicken Momo was a standard fare, but the surprise factor here was the Veg Momo - brilliantly done.
- Salad: Glass Noodle Salad.. hum ho!
- Starters: Not just the non-veg but the veg starters got the deserved repeat order. Fabulous.
- Java Grilled Fish
- Chicken WIngs in Chilli Pepper Sauce
- Prawn with Kaffir Lime & Fresh Ginger
- Kung Pao Potato
- Crunchy Lotus Stem in Sweet Chilly Sauce
- Live Wok Station: Tried a couple of chicken woks in black bean & green onion chinese vinegar sauce. Nothing great here, you might want to avoid this section or at best share one.
- Mains: Non veg mains was all that i could attempt. Once again, fabulous
- Fried Shrimp in Black Pepper Sauce
- Fish in Aromatic Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Roast Lamb in Chilli Oyster Sauce
- Thai Red Curry Chicken
- Assorted Pepper Fried Rice with Ginger
- Veg Hakka Noodles
- Desserts: A sweet end to a delightful spread
- Date Baked Yogurt
- Chunky Sponge Cake with Toffee Sauce
- Coconut Ice Cream
Sadly the Fort ( maybe even the Bandra) branch of Mamagoto doesn't offer any Lunch Buffet, which is kinda sad!
Andheri then seems to be the only inconvenient but best bet for a sumptuous spread of asian buffet.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.