“Amazing food at a location with some old world charm”
Review of Kyani & Co.

Kyani & Co.
Ranked #175 of 14,398 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed April 4, 2018

While the restaurant may not look very fancy, it does have some old world charm to it. A little reminiscent of Leopold - rich with history.
The food is just amazing!!!! Their briyanis are so delectable and I'm in love with their cold cherry custard. Reminded me so much of my late grandmother who made custard that was just out of this world.
Their desserts are definitely a must try.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Step back in time to less hurried pace.
While away with a leisurely cuppa chai n cake, cookies or pasteries.

Food is great, I wished there is a less chai...

photography of the place is not permitted.. Hospitality is warm

Service is prompt and friendly, portions generous.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

all these years I only went to this place for mawa cake but today for a change we decided to explore some irani food.
ambience - they have retained the old look and it gives you a feel of old bombay!
service - slow but manageable
we ordered - rice with dhanshak - 4/5 it was nice in taste but the presentation was not like how dhanshak rice is presented usually. not very typically Parsi but somewhere in the middle.
raspberry cold drink - tangy and absolutely refreshing in this heat
veg burger - no frills burger!! no salad no lettuce no sauce just awesome crispy thin layer of cutlet in the middle with a good layer of butter.
akuri or egg bhurjee-must eat for burjee lovers
kheema Pav - I don't eat non veg but my uncle does and he said it was very well made. very flavorful and soft.
cherry custard - one of the best custards I've eaten. so fresh and perfectly sweet.
bread pudding - 2/5 I didn't like it much but apparently it's very famous
overall great experience

Reviewed February 28, 2018

I was very keen in trying different types of cuisine.
I selected this restaurant after reading many reviews.
But I am sorry. Big disappointment.
Overpowering phenyl smell.
Mutton kheema too strong spices. Bun served along with that (charged separately) was cold -supposed to be their speciality. Just applied some white butter and gave it to me. Mawa cake again too mediocre. It is a glorified tea shop.
I am sorry for this review. But it is a fact. May be my expectation was high.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

As a snacks or breakfast this is good one, bit of rush and sometimes items gets finished soon, place is good to visit.