All reviews melting pot premium room rooms are clean prithvi theatre jw marriott small hotel airport pickup between flights room service hotel stay top floor complimentary breakfast prime location short stay juhu india ganesh
Reviewed August 11, 2015

We were welcomed warmly by one of the managers Mr Shashi who was very helpful. As were the rest of the hotel staff. He got us a good deal which included a lovely breakfast. The facilities were also of high standard and we were touched by hotel's hospitality and assistance. I was there on business and when I came back every evening, at one point it felt like i was coming home! One of the few hotels to understand that good customer service and those little extra bits, can go a long way. Keep up the good work & standard.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kavyta K
Reviewed August 1, 2015

very good hotel in juhu beach.if u want to go juhu beach then please prefer tis one.Mr Sahu hotel manager is very friendly & helpfull person.garden type restaurant is very excellent .hotel is situated near airport.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2015

This hotel is just situated near juhu beach. With Starbucks beside the hotel this is best hotel in medium budget near Juhu Beach. Have tried this hotel several times , every time i had same experience. Try Must Place. Good for Family business.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bharat_Jain_0601
Reviewed June 8, 2015

We stayed at the Juhu Residency in early April for 1 night.

We went for the smaller size room with airport pick up which was in a cool cab and not in their private taxi. Check in was smooth and no issues. The air con works well in the room and the bed is ok, not the most comfortable. While having a shower, the handle holding the shower panel broke and it was not fixed throughout our stay.

We had breakfast on the top floor in the morning. Vegetarian option was good with dosa's, paratha's etc.

Over all, it is a budget hotel which has called it a boutique hotel to inch towards the luxury side. It still needs to get the basics right i.e. airport pick up, bathrooms.

Will I be staying at the hotel again, unfortunately not.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HappyCouple112009
Reviewed June 7, 2015

I stayed at this hotel in December 2014. It is a very well managed hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and nothing seemed too much for them. However I must admit my room was below one of their restaurants which was the noisiest experience into the wee hours. The restaurant is a popular place for localites to hold celebrations and therefore gets very noisy. After the party is doing the staff shift tables and move stuff around into the wee hours. That was a harrowing experience considering I had a long international flight and needed to catch up on beauty sleep. Apart from this my stay was very comfortable and enjoyable and will not hesitate to visit this hotel again. I enjoyed my meals at The Melting Pot

Room Tip: Ensure NOT to take up a room below their restaurant
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends