All reviews melting pot premium room rooms are clean prithvi theatre appam regular room jw marriott small hotel between flights hotel stay top floor complimentary breakfast prime location keep up the good work short stay special mention juhu
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I booked several rooms at JR for outstation and international guests who were coming to attend my daughter's wedding nearby.

I checked the rooms myself before booking them and received good feedback from wedding guests. I did not stay there myself. Its likely that in the spirit of the celebrations the guest may have been generous in their assessment.

I had booked almost 10 months earlier and obtained a rate which which was very good value for money.

Plus points
Good rooms-well furnished
Nice popular restaurant Melting Pot which is patronized by large numbers of guests not staying at the hotel.
The Hotel gave us a nice hall (Pebbles) in which we had the Mehendi function
Breakfast included.
In upmarket Juhu area and just about walkable to Juhu beach.
It was very near to our function venues (well known) in Juhu
All the reception staff were very helpful and friendly.
(I saw Jonty Rhodes once at the Reception .....)
They are not pushy and are quite liberal and relaxed in terms of asking for upfront deposits and accomodating changes and cancellation etc.

The staff/ managers who made the stay for our guests memorable are:
Shashi, Mukesh, Ganesh, Umesh and Sanjay Mehta for the Mehendi and lunch in Pebbles.

There are some very minor points for improvement but I think they will get sorted out.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2016

After staying at he Taj we did not expect much and rightfully so. The staff was good and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. The bathroom was horrible. All the fixtures were tarnished the grout and tiles were dirty and the glass was delaminating. This hotel needs a major renovation before it can be considered a fine hotel. Apparently it was a club a few years back and made into a hotel. If this is the case they probably should have spent more on materials that would last. Breakfast was mediocre at best.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Very good family place and food was exceptional.

The restaurant was exceptional and staff amazing.

Kids and family loved this place - definitely stay there.

Service and staff great. We stayed for a family wedding.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Attended a lunch party at Juhu Residency. There was a non- stop flow of starters and drinks. The staff were efficient and friendly. Place was clean and the bathroom was also clean and hygienic. The main course was very good too. Aapam and fish curry delicious. Would recommend this place for small parties and gatherings.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

i'm currently on a backpacking trip through India and my flight leaves this evening. i was looking for accommodations that offered a little more space and quiet so i could rest and prepare for a long (20+ hours) flight home.
when i chose the Juhu Residency Boutique Hotel, i thought that the room would suit my needs. instead, i got a place that FAR EXCEEDED my expectations!
i was pleasantly surprised by the furnishings and lighting of my room. i had a hard time believing that i managed to book a room with such exceptional quality on my budget! in addition to being clean and well-kept, my room was SO comfortable and i was most tempted to stay in and enjoy it instead of acting on my intention of experiencing more of Mumbai.
plus, there are restaurants making up part of the hotel, which makes deciding where to eat SUPER CONVENIENT! without going into too much detail, i was in a situation where my eating options were limited. having the Melting Pot right beside the hotel took a load off of my mind.
having a room booked here already made me feel spoiled and fortunate, but the staff's wonderful service and treatment of me warrants this 5/5 review. i felt that my needs were anticipated and the staff responded PROMPTLY to any requests i had. questions were answered swiftly, items were delivered to my door almost immediately, and my needs were well taken care of.

the Juhu Residency Boutique Hotel is the easiest recommendation i could make for anyone spending a night or two in Mumbai!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo