In short, the following aspects were very poor:
1) Despite the website says it is a non-smoking room, you are allowed to smoke in every single area of the hotel, including the rooms
2) The bed was totally not comfortable
3) The room I was placed in, was at the end of the hallway where some construction work was going on. In other words, I could only enter my room with cement under my shoes
4) The AC in the room makes a lot of noise
5) The sheets & blanket of the bed were too short
6) The curtains were not wide enough, so the sunrise would definitely wake you up
7) Late at night (23.30h) they came (with 2 people!) to my room to say that a bill I used was not valid because it was wrinkled...
8) The light in the closet could not be switched off, which makes sleeping even more difficult together with all the other aspects
And then, I haven't mentioned anything about the person at the front desk, who was more interested in charging people than helping them.
All in all, this was one of my worst experiences of a hotel that calls itself a 3-star hotel. I wouldn't advice anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Palace Hotel is located in the heart of Mumbai City having easy accessibility to the commercial, shopping and tourist areas. We are 5 minutes away from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (V.T. Station), and 40 minutes drive from the Domestic/ International Airport. A heritage enchanting the view of Mumbai's beautiful harbour, we are renowned for luxury and comfort maintaining the standards of service and professionalism which caters to the requirements of a high profile business traveler as well as a leisure tourist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.