In short, the following aspects were very poor:
1) Despite the website says it is a non-smoking room, you are allowed to smoke in every single area of the hotel, including the rooms
2) The bed was totally not comfortable
3) The room I was placed in, was at the end of the hallway where some construction work was going on. In other words, I could only enter my room with cement under my shoes
4) The AC in the room makes a lot of noise
5) The sheets & blanket of the bed were too short
6) The curtains were not wide enough, so the sunrise would definitely wake you up
7) Late at night (23.30h) they came (with 2 people!) to my room to say that a bill I used was not valid because it was wrinkled...
8) The light in the closet could not be switched off, which makes sleeping even more difficult together with all the other aspects
And then, I haven't mentioned anything about the person at the front desk, who was more interested in charging people than helping them.
All in all, this was one of my worst experiences of a hotel that calls itself a 3-star hotel. I wouldn't advice anyone to stay here.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included