3,118 results
All reviews the executive lounge international airport special thanks fitness center close to the airport great hospitality special mention breakfast buffet excellent hotel amazing experience business trip indian food excellent stay front office coffee shop business hotel comfortable stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi.its been a long time was trying to stay in this Marriott property but got a chance this time. I have stayed at all the Marriott hotels in the city.at end finding this to be the best one.
The room size are big real big. Bathroom are big enough too. The best the tub & shower is separate,tub size is a big huge size. The best the have a jet spray in the toilet. The room service & the house keeping did excellent job during the stay. I was there 4 days.
The staffs had a smile always you walk around the hotel. The breakfast is excellent. Must try. The executive lounge staff where the best. The food served was perfect. The spa is open from morning 9 to midnight 2 o clock..
it’s a hotel to try not to miss out and it’s my fix place for stay in the city.

Trip type: Travelled on business
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nkt03,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel to stay and your valuable and detailed feedback on Trip Advisor.

People are the pride and soul of our hotels- the attention to detail for little but significant things that my team demonstrates is heartening.

I am happy that you enjoyed tour stay and happy with the location of hotel.

The team does an excellent job of providing excellent service making that visit memorable for each guest.

I will definitely appreciate and convey your positive feedback to all team members wonderful service offered to you.

We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our hotel and once again thank you for your positive comments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the honor of meeting a young man by the name of Satish Bahirwani while at visiting. For 7 days what I needed he help me with it. He is very professional and definaly makes you feel at home. Home? Some say that home is where the heart is and I will tell you my heart was here in safe hands this week. The way he interacts with the patrons is amazing and I believe that he should an Executive host of sorts or some type of management position. I have stayed at many hotels as I am in one for about 200 days a year and I can let everyone know right now that JW Mumbai Sahar is the best property I have ever in my life stayed at and it is also filled with bright young and caring professionals such as Satish. Satish thank you for everything and I will never forget how you took care of me and how you do the great things you do.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ray B,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at JW Marriott Mumbai and thank you so much for sparing your valuable time to share very positive, motivating feedback on TripAdvisor.

It feels fantastic to read such positive compliments for our property and service served to you by Satish.

Our constant endeavor is to offer comfort and services which are home away from home. My team is constantly making the effort to “Go the extra mile” for all our guests.

Your kind words for our associate will be passed to him .Your affirmative feedback only inspires us to perform better and deliver enriching experiences to our guests.

We will definitely convey your appreciation to Satish and team who took good care of you and to make your stay more comfortable.

We are looking forward to serve you more again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have had a great week at the Marriott JW Sahar in Mumbai. Great gym with wonderful supervision by Vipul! I have been introduced to curcuit training and have learned to stretch properly. I have really enjoyed it! Thank you!

Dear Tour36321301351,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

We are delighted to read your review on Trip Advisor.

We believe that it is always the small details we should concentrate on as these always make the guests stays more memorable.

Thank you so much for the appreciation to Vipul. Your encouraging feedback will definitely motivate him to do his level best.

We would like to welcome you again at our hotel.

Have a great day ahead!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great accommodation close to the airport but quiet rooms. Housekeeping excellent - well looked after by Santosh and team on 19th floor. Biggest choice of food at breakfast I’ve seen in a hotel. Not an inexpensive stay, but recommended if your budget will stretch to it.

Dear Mr_Andy_UK,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar

Thank you for your kind words and I am happy to note that you love the hotel, the breakfast varieties , the Housekeeping service and the facilities.

It feels fantastic to read such positive compliments for the hotel. Indeed the location is great for all our travelers visiting Mumbai

The team and I, hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again and in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are many good hotels in the area however having stayed at almost all of them over my 14 years of travelling to Mumbai, the opening of the JW Marriott Sahar sets the bar at the highest level for comfort and exceptional customer experience! The staff is just amazing and takes great effort to acknowledge you as a special guest.

I would like to call out Mr. Sanjay Malvia, Executive Lounge Manager who would provide us with personal attention and thoughtful care every day. We thank him for the extra effort to make our time enjoyable. Vivek Jha, the Manager in the restaurant was also lovely and eager to please our every breakfast request. It was so amazing that he remembered us from last year. Everyone from the hotel porters such as Gurdeep, who also remembered us from our previous stay exceeded our expectations and made us feel so welcome.
Thank you so much to Sharad who found our lost bags and ensured that we received them promptly. Our housekeeping staff was amazing and left us personalized notes every day!

We just can't say enough about the total experience. It is truly world class and we looks forward to staying there again. All travelers must stay in this hotel!
cheers!
Julia

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Juliagoolia2015,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at JW Marriott Mumbai and thank you for sparing your valuable time to share wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you had an amazing time and you love the Executive Lounge and service offered to you by sanjay malvia.

The attention to detail for little but significant things that my team demonstrates is heartening.

Truly our associates are our biggest strength and it’s heartening to hear them doing so well and ensuring every guest who stays with us leaves with an experience to remember.

Your great appreciation to him and rest all the team members work and efforts is definitely encouraging.
We are looking forward for your next visit.

Thank you so much for recommendation and have a fabulous day ahead!!