“Excellent food ”

Ranked #34 of 14,552 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Hiranandani Gardens
Neighbourhood: Hiranandani Gardens
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Had heard lot about this place and I would say it’s worth every penny. Excellent food with great service by the staff.

Reviewed November 14, 2018

My husband and I were there to celebrate our anniversary and they did not disappoint us in any manner. The service was impeccable and the food was great!! Actually the food was beyond just great. I truly recommend their set menu. We over ate for sure but have no regrets.The only disappointment was that we booked in advance but still got a table closer to the washroom. But I understand that they had a full restaurant even on a Monday so they probably had little choice for us.A big thank you to everyone for making our evening a pleasant experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

My family and I had lunch at Mirchi and Mime and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff and service was top notch and the food was delicious. Each dish was creatively made and displayed -- the mushroom galouti and chicken biryani were some of my favorites.

Also, for people like me who can't handle spicy food, Mirchi and Mime is happy to adjust the spice level of each dish according to your specific taste. It's a wonderful experience in a great part of Powai!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is amazing with the servers enthusiasm... they serve you with a smile and that’s very from the heart... was here with family and friends as had a gala time.. Thanks and will visit again

Reviewed November 8, 2018

This restaurant is a gem. It has a different concept altogether, the staff here is hearing impaired and mute. You have to book a table, walk ins not allowed.
We had gone there with our friends and their families, we were 8 adults and 4 children. We were given a nice corner table which was private and roomy for the kids to roam around. The hearing impaired staff is accompanied by a regular staff who will explain their team's gestures so that it will be easy for us to order. Of course you can always call the regular staff for any help regarding order placement. The staff is very courteous. The ambience is very elegant, well lit. Also the food is lipsmacking and not very heavy on your pocket. Vallet parking also available.

Date of visit: May 2018