“Awesomest Ever”

Ranked #693 of 14,400 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Andheri West/Versova
Neighbourhood: Andheri West/Versova
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

First time just visited this place to meet my friend but in that meeting only liked this place.
We had pizzas pasta and hukka.
The ambiance is so nice & staff were so supportive.
After that meeting visiting regularly to this place.
Every time this looks good.

Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

They have got best in Italian vegetarian food. Premium quality of sheesha and post 10pm poolside sitting . They have the best sundries tomato pizza and brown rice meals and variety of cocktails and all the other healthy smoothies.

1  Thank parul g
Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

It's not until you get to the restaurant that you find out that it's for 18 years and older because it's a smoking area. They offered us to eat at the entrance which we did. Our daughter got a swim in the swimming pool for 500 rupees because we were having dinner there, otherwise she would have not been allowed to do. She was asked to wear a swing hat because she had long hair. The boy swimming did not require swim hat because he had short hair- go figure. The sirocco swimming pool and the restaurant are separated at the entrance by two wooden walls so you can't really eat by the swimming pool. In fact we asked if we could take drinks to the tables at the swimming pool and we were tool no fools or no drinks.

I added the two pictures. One picture with smoking sign is the restaurant. The other picture is the swimming pool and these 2 areas are roughly separated by 10 meters and 2 walls.

Now, the food. The good was the pizza I ordered, the Sirocco vegetarian pizza. The beer was good and the mocktail was good too.

Now the bad. One of the people that that came with us is from Pune and speaks perfect Marathi. He ordered the penne pasta for my daughter non spicy. They said they could not do it, so we asked them to put the sauce in a separate container. They brought the pasta all mixed with the sauce, which we were surprise but they asked our daughter to try it, and my daughter' eyes went red, too spicy. My friend from Pune told them a 2nd time to bring it without mixing it, the 2nd time, they brought it again mixed. They said it was less spicy, this time I (dad) tried it and I could tell it was spicy but I asked my daughter to try it again. Her eyes went red again. This time my friend from India told the waiter to just boil the pasta, no sauce. My friend and I had finished the dinner and we were still waiting for the pasta for my daughter and the Thai Green curry for my wife. When finally the pasta came, it was nice, lightly sauté and nice flavor. The green curry was good too. Overall, a poor experience for the chef, service and some of the food. (My friend's salad, he could not finish, he did not like it)

Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

Ich liebe sirocco. Te quiero. Wow. Mind blowing place. Pool side is super.
. Lovely food and Co ktails

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

We had been here for she esha and food and it was super ... everything was perfect . The pool side is relaxing and serene . A must visit .