“mesmerizing Nitro icecreams”

Ranked #152 of 359 Dessert in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Marine Drive
Neighbourhood: Marine Drive
Reviewed July 20, 2018

located at a prime spot in churchgate opposite the station, this ice cream and dessert place is mesmerizing. Made to order in a jiffy , it has many fusion flavours. Pani puri icecream , nachhos and soon. Just go for it.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Papacream just completed its first anniversary a month ago and they added some very interesting items on the menu.

We found some of the items very interesting and unique and definitely feel it's worth a visit. All the items at Papacream are pure vegetarian.

Located at Churchgate, near Satyam Collection, Papacream makes all its ice creams fresh, right in front of you.

Firstly we loved the place, quite pretty with a very nice and spacious seating arrangement on the mezzanine floor.

We tried the following

Raspberry Sorbet
Very very good. Infact one of the best items we had here and we would highly recommend this. Simple Raspberry Sorbet with White Chocolate. Very simple and yet simply superb.

Horlicks Nutella Pancakes
Horlicks Ice cream, Nutella Mini Pancake rolls. How could we not like this!!!? Delicious

Bournvita
Ice cream made out of bournvita right in front of us. Quite decent

Jumbo Doughwich
Another outstanding combination. Doughnut sliced in half and filled with chocolate ice cream, caramel and fudge sauce, wipped cream and topped by a lot of Chocolate Sauce. Highly recommended

Belgium Chocolate Waffle Sundae
The best part of this was the waffle hands down. We have still to have better waffles in Mumbai and to have the waffle as a cone with Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream along with caramel and fudge sauce topped with whipped cream, was quite nice.

Blueberry Milkshake
Quite Average. We have had better shakes and expected much better.

Sadly we couldn't try a couple of items as the outlet was surprising out of cookie crumbles needed to make the items we wanted

Overall a place to try out. We would definitely want to be back for some of items and maybe try some more.

1  Thank thesoboguys
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Located right opposite Churchgate station, Papacream is a dessert parlour that serves ice cream freshly made with nitrogen. A very different concept that caught our eyes as soon as it was launched.
Certainly, I was little late to visit this place.

But thank god , I was lucky to try to try their newly introduced bubble waffle ice cream.

Right from caramelized popcorn to Horlicks ice cream and from virgin mojito to Pani Puri sorbet, this dessert place always earned full marks.

This time I tried the Belgian bubble waffle with chocolate ice cream topped with brownie and choco chip. It was a delicious treat killing my cravings for waffles. The waffles were soft and freshly baked.

Also, I tried the blueberry milkshake which was a bit sweet but yet delightful.

Papacream has really pretty interiors which will definitely attract foodies.The innovations it brings into the menu everytime is exciting. Hats off the makers.

I wish to see myself there again soon trying a new flavour of ice cream.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We went there one fine day to satisfy our taste buds and came out really amused. We ordered Belgian chocolate sundae & salted caramel popcorn shake. You need real talent to churn out dishes so so so horrible. I am really surprised how can some create some thing so nauseating, vomiting, over priced horse dung. It was so bad that even if some one pays me to taste a tiny weeny bit I will not do it. It was actually so bad that if some one is going there to buy some thing I will ask them not to go and give my own money to save them the misery and do some charity. I will strongly advice to not even sniff from that hell as it will put you off from food for months.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

They have a cute decor with everything in pastel. All the ice creams looked amazing and they have a very innovative menu. We had the doughnut ice ream, ferrero roche and caramel popcorn. They all tasted good while the caramel popcorn could have more flavor, something was missing.