“Feel like Home in mumbai!”
Review of Hotel Oasis

and 1 more site!
Hotel Oasis
Ranked #347 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Fort is where I wanted to stay , since I had my early morning train to Nasik the next day. Searched a lot on internet and then found Hotel Oasis, very close to CST, walking distance from Taj and gateway of India with my favourite Iranian joints close to me. Specifically located on the Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road, I was very particular about the location, service and cost since I was getting my mother & relatives to mumbai for the 1st time. Hotel Oasis gave me a great experience. I reached the hotel at 12.00 A.M at night. Two women travelling alone , the hotel has to be good indeed otherwise you really need to think twice. But I am glad, it never felt that I am away from home. The room was cosy with nice interiors, the staff very co-operative & friendly. In fact the arrangements for the next day mumbai darshan were also made by them @ a cost of Rs. 250 per person only. every time I come to mumbai, Hotel oasis will be my preferred choice!
Room- Excellent
Room Service -Very good
Distance from CST - 3 mins by walk
Distance from gateway of India & Taj- 15 mins by walk
Hotel Staff - very co-operative & friendly
Food - Great, loved the Upma in breakfast. Breakfast was complimentary

All total- 10/10

Room Tip: For a couple a small cosy room will suffice since it has all the amenities. For > 2, you can choo...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Arpita_11

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Hotel was located at walk-able distance from CST station. Room was small but clean. I stayed there for two days. Staffs were also very cooperative and nice. Room is smaller for family people but rest everything was very good.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Good:
- It's one of the cheaper hotels in Mumbai
- located at CST train station which is great
- very friendly staff
- nice interior design

Bad:
- room has no real window
- construction going on from early in the morning to evening
- no cleaning lady was seen
- sheets had no cover

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dominik O
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Hotel with a very good situation, clean and confortable, where I slept really like a log. And the staff are the best people I found in all my trips around the world. I was stolen in Mumbai, but the worst weren´t the robbers but the police. I spent a long and horrible nightmare in the police station, for three or four hours, and the two men of the hotel, came in a taxi for mi and my firend. They take us to the hotel in another taxi and then they came with us to a telephone booth and I could cancel my stolen credit card. When I leave the hotel I ask them for all the expenses of that day (taxis, phone call...) I couldn´t pay notinhg except the room , and the answer really touched my heart . "You are my guest, you are my family".

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lostrego111
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Very convenient if you have work in & around the Fort area for a few days & need a clean & cheap place to stay.
Especially comes in handy during the monsoon season, when you are looking to avoid unnecessary travel, as much as possible

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2015

I stayed here with my girlfriend a couple nights before we headed out of Mumbai. The rooms here were clean and fairly quiet, although quite small. I'd recommend this place for people on a budget who would like to be in a central location (CST train station is a quick 5-10 min. walk away). We were a little irked that the hotel raised the price on us after we had agreed on a lower price by email. Be sure to confirm the price when you get there

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 19 February 2015

The hotel is very conveniently located near to VT - very easy to go to Nariman Point and nearby areas. Ideal for someone who intends to work throughout the day and rest at the hotel at night. Very affordable as compared to other budget hotels. Rooms are clean.
Negative points - rooms are not spacious, some rooms stink (so be careful while choosing your room), have nothing much in menu but nearby restaurants are good.

Room Tip: Ask for changing your room if it stinks (due to humidity)
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business