“An more than average Hotel!”
Review of Ramada Jaipur

Ramada Jaipur
Ranked #39 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is beautiful, neat and well-maintained. It has got centralized air conditioning and has multiple floors. It provides an open swimming pool with all basic facilities. They also have a gaming section and spa as well. Attached are two restaurants. The breakfast spread was nice and had variety. The food was nice, but expensive as well. The location is a disappointment as it is on the highway. You will have to drive way ahead of the hotel (if coming from Jaipur side)and then take a U-turn to reach the hotel. However, I found it sad that you didn't have average accommodation for the drivers. I came with my driver who was mid aged, he later told me that the basement where they had to sleep was very hot and he could not sleep there. Please look into it as they matter too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AtalSBhargava, General Manager at Ramada Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Ramada Jaipur and sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you found the hotel "beautiful, neat and well-maintained".

We regret that we do not provide accommodation to the driver of the guests. Alternatively, there are many guest houses right behind the hotel where all the in-house guests' drivers comfortably stay.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back and hope you return soon.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Jaipur

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there with a bunch of young students from USA. Hotel is professionally Run and all the services were very good. Though we stayed for an overnight. Staff was very efficient and Breakfast was awesome. Value for money,.

Room Tip: all rooms are same.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back and hope you return soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I booked Ramada as i read good comments about it. But for me it was not a good experience. Firstly we booked 2 double rooms for 4 adults and 1 child online, and on reaching there we were reported that the double rooms were for single occupancy. Many people over there were fighting over many issues being a long weekend. On arguing with the manager we agreed to pay Rs 2000 for person extra for no reason as they said that it was an online problem. But the amount was too much to pay just for breakfast as we had double rooms.
Secondly the rooms and the linens were very smelly. They were changed immediately on request. But the smell was still there.
We did not have any problem for the dinner as there are many food outlets outside
Thirdly, i ordered hot milk for my kid at night which was charged. Not a problem. But the next morning hot milk was finished during breakfast, so i requested them to give me a glass of milk in the breakfast hall. My kid had the milk in the hall only. But during checkout they charged for the milk also. I suppose that 2 year old is not chargeable.

Overall not a good experience for me.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AtalSBhargava, General Manager at Ramada Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced at the hotel.

I have investigated the matter and found that you had made a booking of two rooms with single occupancy each as per the confirmation voucher carried by you. As you needed the room on double occupancy, a discounted price for extra person @ INR 1000/- in each room was charged by the Duty Manager which is fair enough. Secondly, no charges have been levied for the milk ordered during breakfast.

I have briefed the HOD at house keeping to continue to ensure placement of fresh and crisp linen at all times. I request you to treat this experience in isolation and give us another opportunity to re-affirm your perception of Ramada Jaipur.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Ramada is well located and a well maintained property. Well maintained rooms and good room service. Food was good. The best thing about this hotel is their rooftop swimming pool and the rooftop restaurant. We spend most of our times there only. Perfect space to sit in the evening and enjoy the citiscap of Jaipur city. Overall satisfactory.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AtalSBhargava, General Manager at Ramada Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Ramada Jaipur and posting your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I visited Ramada on 02-Aug-2017. I really thankful to Parveez Ahmed for their warm greetings and support on my stay.

I really appreciate him and thankful to Ramada group to hire him. Even i have visited Ramada Switzerland and Bangkok, but I do not find a employee like Parveez Ahmed.

I request Ramada group if they want to enhance knowledge and skills in entire world of their group, Parveez Ahmed will be perfect person for leadership role.

I am working with Investment bank and I will ask mine other corporate units to get in touch with Parveez for corporate events.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
AtalSBhargava, General Manager at Ramada Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Ramada Jaipur. We appreciate your endorsement of the hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that Parvez delighted you during your stay at the hotel.

Parvez is very happy to read your kind words of appreciation. He and other team members feel immensely encouraged to continue to delight all our guests at all times.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Hi,

Just wanted to express the amazing experience I had at Ramada Jaipur hotel in India. It is my first time in the country and in Jaipur, so I was a bit nervous about my arrangements and accommodations. The front desk, specially Mr. Naveen Saidawat, were very help full. Mr. Naveen helped me find a cab, arrange tour guide, escorted me to an ATM machine, and took care of all my needs. He was extra caring of me as a tourist and never hesitated to help. He definitely represents the company properly and makes the guests feel at home. I have no doubt that Mr. Naveen will quickly grow on the Ramada family and become a great lead, always ensuring customer satisfaction.

I will definitely recommend the hotel to others and share the great experience I had at Ramada Jaipur.

Rodolfo

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you had an "amazing experience" at the hotel.

Naveen is very happy to read your kind words of appreciation. He and other team members are excited and feel immensely encouraged to continue to delight all our guests at all times.

And, thank you for "definitely" recommending Ramada Jaipur on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Ramada was a pleasant surprise - It is a medium sized property located in a central area of jaipur. I loved the staff and their warmth, the Amritsari thali at the Tulsi restaurant was a disappointment - Highly overpriced and much ado about nothing. But that apart, the breakfast, the rooms, the overall quality of stay - superb!! Would I repeat? Definitely!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am glad to know that you experienced Ramada Jaipur as a "pleasant surprise", "loved the staff and their warmth" and found "the overall quality of stay - superb" at the hotel.

I have discussed your feedback about Amritsari Thali with the Chef and we are reviewing its value proposition.