See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 8, 2017

I booked one night through online in December. I could have never imagined for someone, which in this case I believe was the owner ( could have been a general manager) to be so hostile, heartless and devoid of any compassion. As I was about to register I explained that I have lost my passport, but can get him a copy of my passport right away, and later a copy of my visa. My friend traveling with me had all her documents.
Treating me like a criminal he kicked us out of the hotel. Not physically, but his whole demeanor was absolutely unacceptable. It was evening time and I cried asking him to have a heart as we are 2 young women about to thrown in the street of India. Zero compassion. I ended up renting at the Sheraton. Hotel Rajdeep is not worth your 1000 rupees. Better pay $150 and be treated like a human being you are. This place is unacceptable. Oh and the little attendant boy was super creepy. He kept staring and staring without blinking. Stay away.

We were actually taken to our rooms prior to being kicked out, which had no windows. I don't know if other rooms have any windows.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Budget Hotel, ok for 2,3 days stay. Located middle of the market, Good for ladies/girls for shopping purpose, Great bargaining in Bapu Bazaar.
Near to hawa mahal, city palace.
Ideal for stay but no parking since its in the middle of market.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

If you want to stay near the jewellery market in Jaipur than this might be a good option under budget hotel for you. Furthermore, hotel is old and is not renovated for a long time, some rooms are smelly and their a/c should be replaced because they make very annoying sounds and will disturb you while sleeping. In addition, staffs are very friendly and take their job seriously. If you are on business tour and looking for a budget hotel with stay for a day or two than this hotel might be a good option.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SudhirKC
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Maybe not the nicest room we've seen but OK only to sleep in. No window which causes a light claustrophobic sense.
The hotel's wifi worked only on the first two floors, but our room was on the third. Some of the staff in the reception were very friendly and service-minded, but another one was not.
Very much noise from staff or possibly other guest until late night.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EVA_L_S
Reviewed June 29, 2015

And by decent i dont mean to say "Hotel Decent" as shown in " Jab we Met" . Anyways,jokes apart . I stayed here for 3 nights & the service was good. Rooms are though not exceptionally great to write about, but good value for money it is.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends