Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Ache on neck

I got neck pain while sleeping in wrong posture I have seviur pain for a day then I went to Guruji... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sachinlohia07
via mobile
Yoga session

I had a wonderful session. Personalized attention, lots of smiles from my teacher Kuku and the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
pilyvictoria18
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Jaipur
from US$59.00
from US$56.00
from US$43.00
More Info
All reviews yoga guru dedicated team life changing experience neck pain his entire team yoga experience teachers training course days treatment yoga center morning class experience true lower back pain amazing human am confident day by day peaceful environment great teacher
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Yoga Peace is a place where happiness is spread all around with a smile. It is a tranquil place to experience true yoga.
Yoga teacher Shree DhakaramJi sir. Completely dedicated to Yoga with a Smile :)
a perfect combination of yoga skills & Great Human, always smiling & willing to provide solutions to almost every type of ailment or chronic disease.

They have created unique variety of treatments, accessories and equipments to support the postures & cure the ailments

All other teachers/ trainers in the centre are very humble, well mannered & ready to help.
This is an excellent Yoga Centre for anyone who would like to lead a better and healthy life

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 10, 2018

I have been visiting this place since a fortnight. its wonderful alternate place for chronic disease treatment without surgery. th master of this place Mr Dhakaram is life mascot of lord buddha he is always smiling. he has more than a dozen trained male & female instructors who are always around you and make you feel most comfortable in taking on the most difficult therapies. they have many kind to offer depending on the nature of problem. I have really cured and still taking the therapy to make my body 100% flexible.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I’m from Miami, Florida and I was in Jaipur for a couple of days and I decided to search a nice tranquil yoga place. I was recommended to go to YogaPeace and by my surprise it was open on a Sunday and 6:00am, the owner came, opened he’s studio and welcome us with a warm welcoming! Such a tranquil clean studio. The owner Yoga master Dhaka Ram is definitely a yoga guru! He has an amazing spirituality within him. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Waaaau, this place is a jewel, a diamond! Really humble and deep, from an undestanding of healing, listening, celebrating... unique in my experiences. I could go there for a couple of days, creating a restorative music session with other 2 friends from Iran and Turkey. All together we created an amazing healing vibration throught music and meditation... And the amazing streching exercises... you are really lovely and awesome. I love you, family!! Thanks for all, and I hope you continue long and beautiful working in Jaipur for healing and consciousness

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018

I was so pleased and vibrant with my experience at yoga peace studio,peaceful environment, positive are very energy,kind people and wonderful expert in different type of yoga,also they are very active in creating cultural spiritual and musical event at their studio, if you like to do yoga or receive inspirational information about meditation and yoga its place better to be visited in Jaipur.

Date of experience: January 2018