New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Vesta Maurya Palace

Vesta Maurya Palace
Ranked #87 of 363 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“A Place to stay in a Homely atmosphere and Feeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

I keep travelling to Jaipur for Business Purpose so as my colleagues from M/s Ace Cardiopathy Solutions Pvt Ltd and we stay in Vesta Maurya Palce only for the following reasons:

1. Excellant Property
2. Spacious and Hygine Rooms
3. Service oriented Staff with main focus on customer care and satisfaction
4 .Value for money
5. Cordial behaviour and atmosphere

The most important is that Mr A R Kasiraman and his team set an example for " Customer Focussed Quality" and I am really impressed. Kudos to all and we will continue to patronise.

Room Tip: There is no tips needed and the rooms are very clean and noise free. The AC is effective. Room Servi...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Chennai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2011

When you reach this hotel you feel that you have reached to a old friends home, by the way the entire staff greet you and look for a chance to serve you. The room, style and cost all are going to give run for the business for the other hotels

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Delhi, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

Very lovely hotel with great rooms at affordable price. Front Office Staff is always available, very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Very recommended! The restaurant was very affordable with nice, basic, but very fresh food

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kasiraman, General Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this review, 8 June 2011
Dear Mr.Muskaan,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your entire feedback with the team,

Your feedback about our Food & Service in the Restaurant is highly appreciated,

I am sure you will surely return for a longer duration and give us a chance to serve you again.

With Kind Regards
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2011

I had visited Jaipur many times, for official & personal purpose, I was referred by a relative for this Hotel.

Very tasty food that too economic. But sitting (Chairs & Sofa) was not comfortable. Its better to eat in room.

Staff of the hotel is very friendly and their prompt response makes us feel special.

Swimming Pool is beautiful, being on sixth floor its again a different experience.
Its special for me as my son (1.5 yrs) enjoyed a lot as it was his first experience in a pool.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kasiraman, General Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this review, 2 June 2011
Thanks for your kind and detailed feedback.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the fact that you enjoyed our pool and food,
I am sharing this feedback with my team to encourage them to perform better in future,
Wishing your baby for healthy life and bright future,
I will surely look into the possibilities of changing the couches in my restaurant to enhance the comfort level,
I am certain that you will choose us for your future visits to Jaipur in future.

Regards
General manager
Indian
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2011

From the outside the hotel looks like a haveli. It is very popular with tour operators and if you go there during the tourist season be prepared to encounter hordes of tourists.
The service at the hotel is average at best, except the restaurant Chandragupt, where the service is excellent. Food is also good at Chandragupt.
Front office needs to pull up its socks especially in respect of behaviour with customers.
Drinking water was not present in the room when I checked in, even though I was informed that 1 litre of complimentary packaged drinking water is provided. I had to follow up twice before drinking water was finally provided. The toileteries in the bathroom were half full when I checked in thereby showing that housekeeping had not bothered to check/replenish those items.
The hotel has a service called "Vesta at your service", which is not at all up to the mark, for example when I informed them that the toileteries had not been replenished, they simply did not bother.
Internet use is charged at Rs.100 per hour, one would think that a hotel charging these rates would provide complimentary internet usage at least for an hour.
The location of the hotel is an advantage, being right behind Raj Mandir, the famous movie theatre. If you want to try the local cuisine, there are a few restaurants within walking distance.
The buffet breakfast is up to the mark and with the excellent service at Chandragupt, it is simply a treat.
The hotel has a small swimming pool on the rooftop.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank WanderingIndian
VestaGM, General Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this review, 18 May 2011
Thank you for sparing time and providing us with a kind and detailed feedback. The entire feedback has been shared with the team members.

Thank you for being kind and appreciating the food and services that we offer at Chandragupt Restaurant.

The team has been trained with your valuable feedback in to the better way for the finest services.

With Regards
Delhi, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2011

Hi I am from Delhi, recently I visited this hotel, I want to share my expeience, before selecting this hotel ask for the car parking and car safety (If you are planning to take your own car). On Feb 12 my car was rammed by another vehicle when it was parked at hotel car parking area. At thar time, I was away for city site seeing. The hotel authorities denies to take any responsibility and show me very indifferent behaviour which I was not expecting from them. I cut short my visit and left the hotel very next day. So, if you are planning to book this hotel please first ask for your car safety otherwise they can simply say "Car Parking at Owners Risk".

Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
VestaGM, General Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this review, 19 May 2011
We really value and appreciate your detailed feedback.
The management of the hotel is already working on the issues put up by you during your visit here.
The things are been rectified and can assure you for the expected changes by your next visit to Jaipur.
The entire team looks forward to welcome you back at Vesta Maurya palace, Jaipur

With Regards
Kolkata
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2010

I booked this hotel through a common family friend based on his feedback for the hotel.

We stayed in the hotel for over 2 days 3 nights and enjoyed our stay. Complimentary breakfast was an addon to the package they provided.

The hotel staff were very friendly and immediately provided whatever we wanted. The rooms were big enough and Digital TV and a mini bar/fridge provided was also a plus point.

The food in the hotel was awesome as I can describe, since we ate their for 2 nights out of the three.

The wifi internet facility is a good option, but I had some problem connecting to it and it is the Rs. 100 per hour coupon wifis. With rooms priced at around 3000/- per night, I suppose they could provide free internet and not charge for it.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
VGoenka, General Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this review, 10 January 2011
Dear Sir, Thank you for your valued feedback. We have noted your conerns with reference to Wifi and they shall be addressed. We Thank you once again for your stay and look forward to seeing you again at Vesta.