All reviews mi road value for money nice hotel the hotel staff travel desk walking distance recommend this hotel the heart of the city hotel is located booked this hotel clean rooms comfortable stay food quality a great place to stay enjoyed my stay visited jaipur jyoti
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Was a great stay; beds were pretty comfortable, & the rooms were overall clean & accommodating. They gave us ( two families ) rooms that were adjacent to each other, so it was super easy to communicate. Staff was friendly, and mostly spoke English. Room service was full of delicious meals, and they gave us hot milk for my baby cousin :) The view was lovely, and the rooms were spacious. Near tourist attractions. Buffet could be better, and it didn't have everything it boasted about, but that's okay. Overall, I would stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
VESTA17, Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I stayed more then 3 times and every time i enjoyed my stay along with food, nice hotel, good service staff, nice amenities & best services offered at best price, swimming pool and bar on the top with best available facilities

Stayed: March 2018

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

choose this property for guest, rooms were good, good location, service was major issue.,.not upto mark, very slow, you have to ask for things multiple times before they arrive. The amenities provided are not so well kept .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
VESTA17, Manager at Vesta Maurya Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

We try to improve ourselves on basis of suggestions and feedback of our guests and We shall definitely heed to your suggestions and feedback and shall take appropriate action. Wish to see you soon again!

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel to stay. People are very friendly in nature and I can feel home like atmosphere. Marketing person Mr. Prakash is a nice person and always helpful. In restaurant Mr. Rakesh always take care for guests. Mr. Kissan ready to serve best foods and Jyoti Madam seek for feedback to improve quality service. I have recommended to my friends for staying and they had a great experience. Thanks for quality service to each one of hotel staff. People can make a difference other than infrastructure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place last month, this was the nice experience with staff and hotel. Food quality was good. Hotel entrance is full of traditional arts. On roof swimming pool and bar. But only one thing I found wrong is that they did off AC of my room due to this I did not sleep at night, & the water for bath is very hot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Dhakar,

Great to hear that you have otherwise liked our property. We try to improve ourselves on basis of suggestions and feedback of our guests and We shall definitely heed to your suggestions. Wish to see you soon again!