As I have stayed at this chain of hotels at Chicago, the first choice came to my mind was this hotel when my daughter's marriage was finalized at Jaipur.
As this was the first marriage function at this hotel, staff was very supportive and were ready to help us, they even waited till all the ceremonies finished to serve we three dinner as we were on fast till our daughter's Bidai - myself, my wife and mama. that was around 3 a.m. that's really great!
There were extra stalls selling crafts which fascinated all our relations as their visit was short and they could buy goodies from the venue itself, Jaipur is art lovers paradise!
But I feel when basic needs like decorations of the venue is concerned hotel should be very careful in outsourcing , as in our case we were totally new to the place and entirely depended on the hotel staff for this, we were shocked to see the decorations as it was totally different from the pics showed to us. And when we complained that guy charged extra for everything we reminded him of what he promised.Simple things like Jaimala n flowers were missing from the package at the last moment we could not run for it so he charged extra pretending it was not there as he promised nothing on paper and we did not have choice! Can anyone imagine I did not have flowers to shower on my son in law to receive him !
There was not even a single string of flowers at the entrance even!
Next the stage we were shown pics of large bowls covered with flowers for which we had to dip our head in to the bowls to searching for it!
Decorations for the venue for Pheras was terrible and also not as shown again he promised for a doom like cover to avoid cold weather which was missing as well as the guy as he vanished after collecting all his heavy charges! we were so afraid to touch the pandal it may fall anytime it was so shaky!
Regarding food snacks were extremly cold as we were on fast till Kanyadan, we could not taste it but we can see the people around complaining of no use as no one bothered to warm it. Paneer was like rubber chewing gums we heard people saying!
Main course was just ok but people had all praise for Dal n Moong dal halwa!
Again due to cold weather we requested for 2 rounds of hot coffee during Pheras, only one was served that too we saw people drinking like water!
I should have written all this earlier as nobody else should suffer as we did , but for my busy schedule!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jaipur, Four points by Sheraton Jaipur, offers ideal accessibility to major government and business organisations, universities and the new International Airport. Popular sightseeing attractions like The City Palace, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and others are all in close proximity to our hotel. Each of our 114 guest rooms and suites come fully equipped with a Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed, a flat screen LCD TV and High Speed Internet Access. Our all-day dining restaurant, The Eatery, boasts of a diverse menu ranging from Continental favourites to regional specialities. The highly relaxing ambience of our lounge, Best Brews, will mesmerise you with its innovative cocktails and view of the Aravali Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jaipur