2,222 results
All reviewsredfox hotelclever fox cafejln margvalue for moneyspecial thankslemon treeworld trade parkbudget hotelfront officerestaurant staffhouse keepinghousekeeping staffroom servicef bnice staybasic amenitiesfood quality
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I selected Red Fox for my 2 nights in Jaipur as it looked clean and modern; it was better than that - the hotel decoration and branding shows a lot of attention to detail, facilities were great and security is excellent in this place. The hotel itself looked fun to explore if I had more time. They had various computer rooms, spa, meeting rooms, etc.

My only complaint is the chicken wire covering the windows ruined my otherwise perfect view of the sun rising above the hills around Jaipur.

I'll be back in Jaipur on my next vacation and definitely will be back here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, Front Office Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.jp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and hospitality.
Very professional respective staff.hotel is good located. Front office staff is very beautiful and behaviour.

House keeping services very good .
Visited the gym and found it to be a good place to work out
Available. One of the best experience of my lndia a special mention to our server in the restaurant-sultan ! He was very good .he really understand how to talk and attend the guest .thanks and see you soon !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank poojaponam

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It was very nice place and hotel staff was very nice and special thanks to mr yogendra ... From resturant he was very kind and professional guy i wish to him great carrier and thanks to all staff one more guy i think he was mr jagan he is very good guy i love lemontree management ..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We only stayed two nights -but it was well worth the expense. We could walk right out on the property and have great views. We especially enjoyed the atmosphere in the evening.

The rooms were clean.the property was well. The hotel staff was very good. My wife is gold member with lemon tree so we usually try to stay at lemon tree hotels when we travel .

Great buffet breakfast and excellent dinner at claver Fox cafe .special thanks to Mr sultan and his good service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunil K

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We booked through viator on trip adviser. Jack was our tour guide and he was great .wow .we arrived at the location and found Extremely beautiful .hotel staff is good . In front of the guest service is nice.

Hotel was very nice with good house keeping service . Rooms was very nice .

Food and service was very good . Very different restaurant excellent food served .Restaurant staff mr . Sultan is very well attend me Thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family