US$95
US$92
US$46
US$45
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$80
US$122
Taj Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Hilton Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$64
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$139
US$118
Agoda.com
US$114
US$103
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$78
US$37
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$48
US$43
Priceline
4,438 results
All reviewspeshawari restaurantbeautiful lobbyguest relationspool sidebeautiful hotelspecial thanksbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkfront officeexcellent hospitalitycourteous staffrailway stationwonderful stayrooms are spaciousthe heart of the citydelicious foodcomfortable stay
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Food is amazing,very hygienic and restaurants are very beautiful. Peshawari is also a amazing outlet of food. This stay will be memorable because of few people, would like to mention Surender from Jal mahal , Nitin from Revenue and Himangi from front office . They were very much aware about our entire stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

This place was suggested by my friends and I came for the first time in ITC Rajputana this was memorable stay I have ever had. I would recommend to stay at least for once while going to visit JAIPUR. Staff is so cooperative and helpful specially himangi took good care my family and specially my 19 months son. Thank you all ITC Rajputana

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Jaipur being a spontaneous sojourn the place was booked over at random without a much thought though we wanted a comfortable and safe stay for the family. However the place delivered much more than expectations and each one of the staff members depicted high customer centricity delivering beyond expectations. All cheers for the services and the upkeep of the facility

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I have traveled and stayed at ITC Rajputana over the years that now we are more like acquaintances with their entire staff. I love this particular property among all ITC's as their lobby is breathtaking and the best is when they serve the Jamun Juice which is one of its kind. All staff members are so sweet and always on one foot to receive you. It is just a very happy place.

Room Tip: I take the room near the elevator as I always get lost here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Ambience of this hotel is amazing and staff is very friendly. I have visited many hotels but the Ambience and taste of this hotel is outstanding. service is very fast. All the restaurants are very hygienic and clean. I want to mention a name from Front office girl Himangi she was very much aware about our stay. She made our stay more comfortable and she was a good friend of my daughter. My daughter loved her company. She suggested some places to visit and action plan has been provided by her I'm very much satisfactory on her service.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana - a Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank You for your wonderful and valuable feedback. It is an honour to receive this kind of appreciation from our esteemed guests as it serves as a great motivation for all of us.

We at ITC Rajputana, always strive to provide our guests a comfortable & luxurious experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We will sincerely look forward to welcome you back soon!

Sincerely.