4,494 results
All reviewspeshawari restaurantbeautiful lobbyguest relationspool sidebeautiful hotelspecial thanksbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkfront officecourteous staffexcellent hospitalityrailway stationwonderful stayrooms are spaciousthe heart of the citydelicious foodcomfortable stay
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous stay here at the hotel with fabulous and very helpful staff. Himangi particularly lovely in guest relations. Highly recommend staying here. Pool area very relaxing and restaurants provide good food. Rajendra and renick also very helpful and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and sharing your experience at the ITC Rajputana during your recent stay with us.

It is our utmost endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay.

It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours and I thank you for complimenting the team and our services. I am sure this will motivate them to deliver more such WOW Moments of Truth.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

ITC Rajputana is very beautiful hotel in jaipur I would recommend to everyone to visit this hotel sich spacious hotel with amazing hospitality.Himangi from front office was really helpful for all those markets and shops keshav was so polite

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Had a wonderful time to unwind and relax.. nice property.. good rooms.. excellent food.. fabulous service.. Specially the F&B guys are always trying to give you the wow.. dont miss the lovely Jamun Welcome Drink ;)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Went with cousins. The visit was planned with just one agenda- Great fun and awesome time.

Thanks to ITC Rajputana for making the stay as expected and adding on to our experience. Rooms were spacious and very well maintained giving the feel of right luxury that you expect from such properties.

Food was delicious and any dish can be ordered without any apprehension as their preparation is bang on when it comes to getting the right taste.

Property gives a leisure experience and a completely unwinding time away from hustle bustle of the city.

Cheers to staff for the great hospitality and making you feel at home away from home.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC Rajputana and for sharing your experience during your stay .

We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the luxury experience supported by our endeavours to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.

I have shared your kind comments with my team and we are all proud to have contributed to your enjoyment here. I hope you visit us again, and give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

My stay at hotel was simply awesome.Our anniversary trip is going to be memorable for life..I would like to give special mention to the services of GRE Varsha, She took care of us and made it more comfortable..Arranging cake and bouquets on our special day was a happy surprise..It may be counted as her Duty but that extra mile made us feel that we were owned. I would like to extend my heartiest gratitude towards Varsha and wish her all the best..Her complete approach was very much true to the image of your Company..!

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,