The Rambagh palace is probably one of the best hotel in India. The palace is gorgeous and very well maintain. Which is probably not easy with all the pigeons around.
Set in a lovely park with plenty of peacocks, and birds.
We even had the chance to watch a parade of painted elephants, camels, horses.
The service is the best you can get.
Taj heritage hotels really know how to do it, the standard is very high.
The restaurants serve a delicious cuisine in sumptuous decor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces: Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising over 119 hotels in 61 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, DerbySoftTaj, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur