See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2016

I booked this hotel only because I found it on OYO rooms but I was extremely disappointed. The entrance to the hotel is pathetic and almost a warning sign. The staff and receptionist are not friendly and give no information. The service is horrible! The rooms are even more horrendous. They showed us 2 rooms to choose from and we didn't know which was worst. The rooms smell damp and the sheets and curtains are extremely dirty. The bathrooms stink and it is unbearable. I had pre-paid online for 2 days of stay here only because I have stayed at lovely hotels that I found on OYO rooms. However, we left in less than half a day. I will no longer be pre-booking hotels especially through OYO rooms considering this experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

the hotel is good value for money, and it'sclean, but the service is pathetic. Comunication no posible with the staff. Only one is able to speak english.
they didn't fixed the problem with the hot water.

No lo recomiendo

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

I booked this through oyo and thought there must be some credibility to the pictures. The reality is so different. Tiny dingy rooms which are not even clean. It's not spacious they didn't provide towels and it's not clean. Avoid. There must be a way to authenticate the pictures as they are misleading

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2015

We stayed at the hotel for two days 12-13 Dec 2015. We booked the hotel via OYO rooms.

The assurance from OYO rooms of complimentary breakfast is executed horribly. On Day 1 we were served stale and burnt Poha. Which the hotel receptionist upon complaining called out to be small things. No tea was served on Day 1.

On Day 2 they refused to serve the breakfast 9 am whereas all paid food were available at all times.

The food server of room service was extremely argumentative and was almost ready to pick up a fight with the elderly couple.

So our recommendation is not to go there at all.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2014

i stayed in this hotel twice, it has been best experience every time..staff is very nice and polite..Mr. Raza G.M of Bansal group of hotel (Hotel Radha Palace) is very kind and polite..best part is its location i.e, M.I.Road which easy to reach and near to every famous of PINK CITY..also it is pocket friendly..i would suggest every traveler that this hotel is best in its class..all the service provided by hotel is up to the mark..hotel restaurant is also the very nice..

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter..
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends