Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Janu Private Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Janu Private Tours
from US$40.00
from US$60.00
from US$140.00
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews met janu his team day tour driver rakesh marigold hotel his customers fatehpur sikri wonderful guide safe hands chand baori monkey temple safe driver jaipur airport great company new delhi city tour his knowledge
Reviewed today via mobile

Ayub Khan was an unexpected highlight of our trip.
We booked our 17 day trip through Rajasthan with India Someday. They suggested the route, hotels, and made all the arrangements. The most invaluable aspect of what they provided was our driver Ayub Khan. I was initially hesitant to have a driver every day as it seemed excessive. My husband and I are generally comfortable exploring either by foot or public transit and thought we’d only need a driver to get to our next destination.

By the end of our trip, I can’t imagine having done it without Ayub . He’s friendly, kind, flexible, and most of all made our trip exceptional. He was more than a driver. When we wanted do do something off schedule he was very accommodating. He also made alternative suggestions when he sensed we weren’t interested or enjoying something. When we asked about local ice cream shops, he took us to Naturals but then introduced us to local treats like kulfi and badam shake. He also took us to his favorite chai carts and lassi shop.

When he suggested going to local shops he was never pushy when we declined. He also made a point to tell us when not to buy things if he thought it was over priced.

When you spend many hours and days in a car with someone, you get to know them. This was an unexpected treat to learn more about Ayub and his life. While we are tourists and want to see typical tourist things, part of why we travel is to get to know the world and it’s people. It can be challenging to find this in a natural and authentic way but by the end of our trip we were friends. We will miss spending time with him.

Reviewed today

We had a wonderful day with Rakesh visiting the Amber Fort, Palace of the Winds and other highlights. This was a relaxed, easy way to get around the highlights of Jaipur with a friendly informative companion and driver.

If you have the day free, get in touch with Janu Travel and see if Rakesh is free.

1  Thank StuartnMsJane
Reviewed 4 days ago

Shakir was with us for 3 days, in Jaipur and Agra. He is an exceptional driver, whether in the hyper busy cities or along the roads between them. Friendly and knowledgeable, with an intimate knowledge of every location we visited. We recommend him highly.

5  Thank wjkaufmann
Reviewed 4 days ago

Janu Private Tours gives you the best experience in India! Janu is a very dedicated man who provides superb bespoke service that meets client's needs.
He has been very patient and adaptive to our changes. Our driver Nadeem is a lovely guy who bought us beer and snacks during our road trip. He is like a warmhearted friend who not only gave us tips on where to go, what to do, but also on girls' relationship issues.:P Even after we went back to our home countries, he has been very attentive and being a good listener. He's like a big brother that we formed great friendship. The guide in Jaipur Raj took Instagram star like pictures. He is also very good with bargaining price for us at shops. Overall, we had an incredible experience in India and I think Janu Private Tours really made our trip unforgettable. We highly recommended this company.

4  Thank Luning W
Reviewed 5 days ago

Rakesh was our driver for 6 days, picking us up in Delhi, and then to Agra and Jaipur. He provided excellent service, always prompt, and very professional. We could stay at places as long or as short as we liked. He also provided cold water and the car had wi-FIU. If we visit India again, we would love to have Rakesh as our driver once more.

Our guide in Agra was Mr. Kahn, who also provided an excellent service.

5  Thank HBINDC
Reviewed 1 week ago

I used Janu Private tours for a customised 5 day trip , starting from Agra, Fathephur Sukri, Jaipur then Delhi. The trip was well organised with great attention to detail. Janu was very fast to respond to my questions, that is a thumb up.

Nizam was our driver, he is good in driving, funny, and very caring as well. As we are vegetarian and we do not take onion and garlic, he arranged us to go to pure veg restaurants to have the food that fit to our diet, we are really happy with that. He will not bring you to those ridiculous touristic place, but really nice restaurant with good price which serve good food. We will definitely recommend Nizam to be your driver.

When we were in Jaipur, we were organized to have a well-spoken tour guide named Sher Singh, he can be a bit cold, but he is very knowledgeable, and i would recommend to have him as your guide to enjoy your Jaipur tour.

The whole trip was lovely and we really enjoyed it.

4  Thank YST1986
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Janu is terrific! He was our driver for a day of sightseeing in beautiful Jaipur. He greeted us literally as we stepped from the door of the train. His car was immaculate! He gave us fragrant garlands of roses and took us wherever we asked and then some. He provided icy cold water just when we needed it, and even stopped and bought us beers when we jokingly mentioned that we'd like some! I felt safe and assured in his competent hands. Highly recommended!!

6  Thank nicabol
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I used Janu Private tours for a customised 5 day trip , starting from Delhi then Agra , Jaipur , Shekawhati . The trip was well organised with great attention to detail. I was initially apprehensive when researching a customised tour of parts of India as I was travelling to India for the first time and on my own to boot - I had nothing to worry about with these guys. From organising the trip through to execution, they did a great job and most importantly, the customer was the main priority. The drivers, guides and Janu himself did a great job of making my trip truly unforgettable.

Look no further if planning a trip in India.

4  Thank whist
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Used this tour when me and my friend came and it was very nice. We had a nice car with air con and water always available. Our tour guide was very nice. He spoke both english and hindi which was great. He knew the area well. He drove nicely also.

5  Thank RaviChavda12
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a one-day tour in Jaipur with Rakesh Agrawal as the driver. He was the best driver comparing to the other two drivers that we had for the next days.

He was a good English speaking, caring and trying to share the information of any places as well as finding the items that we wanted to buy. He sacrified his time over than the hours we could have.

The car is new, clean, good smell and with a working air-conditioning.

I really recommend him if you visit Jaipur because he is the expert of this city by just mention his name to the agency. We got him only one day because he is usually booked by customers.

5  Thank this_is_me_jittima