1,104 results
All reviews garden restaurant live flute nice garden value for money maintained garden puppet show train station peacocks roaming residential area bani park non ac tuk tuk hot water hotel is located budget hotel quiet location busy city
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was really nice and helpful, the laundry service was also very good.
Only the mattress was quite hard, but at check out they told me that they have different mattresses in the room and we could have asked for another one...

They have a beautiful garden where you can eat and enjoy a bit of peace and tranquility apart from the rush of the city.

Try the banana pancake for breakfast!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aroundtheworldnow89
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I loved my stay here. It is situated in a very quiet nice neighbourhood, 3 minutes walk from the busy main road. The garden restaurant had peacocks running around and was fun to sit in. The prices were also very reasonable at the restaurant, a complete English breakfast (with juice) wouldn't cost more than Rs. 150. The room was very clean with hot water and satellite TV. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout my visit here. Perfect place if you just want to relax and have a peaceful time. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to Jaipur!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Vatsan89
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I came across this hotel by mistake as I was booked into a nearby hostel that canceled on me.I was directed to this hotel by them & when I arrived I was expecting an extortionate price as the hotel was immaculate & absolutely beautiful (There were Peacocks in the garden).However I recieved a price of £7/$11 a night for a double bed AC room with Hot shower,satellite TV,complimentary Shampoo etc, which I was amazed by.Im 1 month into my trip & this hotel is the best place ive stayed at so far.The hotel is located in one of the wealthiest streets in Jaipur (There is a mini palace 300 meters down the road) which is an added bonus.There is gated parking & a fantastic, reasonably priced restaurant that serves delicous food.The stay was made better by a number of highly attractive german girls that were staying there, so for me the hotel was perfect. :D

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank JONO5K1
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Very cute place. Clean sheets and towels and very very nice staff. The best thing about this place is the food and the fabulous garden for unwinding and relaxing in the middle of bustling Jaipur. Highly recommend for this budget range.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank QuestMaribyrnong
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I stayed at Anuraag Villa for a week and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms are spacious, well equipped and clean, the food is excellent and the quiet, shaded garden is a real treat. There is free wifi and also free use of some computers. I would totally recommend staying there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends