1,102 results
All reviews garden restaurant live flute nice garden value for money maintained garden puppet show train station peacocks roaming residential area bani park non ac tuk tuk hot water hotel is located budget hotel quiet location busy city
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel...Really loved this place...Excellent Hospitality...Entire Hotel is neat and clean...Hotel staffs work whole day to keep the hotel clean....Hotel Restaurant is also great and serves delicious food....The roofs of the hotel is wonderfully hand painted....I stayed here for two nights and is still now in this hotel writing the review and I really love this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Sourav C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Our elegant garden restaurant is like the jewel in the crown to us and we are glad to know that you like our restaurant. Your thoughts about our staff are very encouraging and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience with us.
Hope to see you soon.

Anuraag Villa

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with two small kids (under 6) and parents. The rooms and the bathroom are reasonably spacious and airy. The standard of cleanliness is good. The food is delicious and yet home-like. The best part of the hotel is their garden which is large enough for kids to play and you to relax in the evenings or mornings. Not to forget the very unique treat of flute hour in the morning in which an artist visits and plays melodious ragas on flute in the garden as you enjoy your morning breakfast every day. Another unique feature in their food menu is an options to order a small dish or a large dish. This really helps when members in your group want to eat different items. If all you can order is large dish, you would either end up wasting food, or eating what you don't desire and at the same time of course spending more on your meal. Moreover, every staff member was courteous and loved his job and made sure we were satisfied.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kaushar V,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. We are pleased that you particularly liked our garden restaurant and our flutist and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. We at Anuraag Villa leave no stone unturned to make sure that our guest has a homely feeling with us.

Hope to see you soon.

Anuraag Villa

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I had booked a room online through Expedia for my family (including 2 children, one aged 7 months) and paid in full. A day prior to checking in I get calls from Expedia and Anurag Villa telling me that my booking will not be honoured as they are booked beyond capacity. Decide for yourself if you want to book this place. Thanks for the service not offered.

4  Thank praburampm
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear praburampm,

Thank you for bringing this issue up. As per our database, you made your booking on 25th September for 29th to 30th September and your booking id is 914960196. We were completely booked on your desired dates (29th to 30th September) therefore we had to block all our rooms and marked them as not available on every booking sites to prevent further bookings and this was done days before your booking date (25th September). Despite that one of the booking sites confirmed your booking and when we came to know about the same we contacted the booking site as early as possible to resolve the issue so that you can have a hassle-free travel experience you deserve. We would like to submit here that we contacted the booking site much prior to your check-in date and told them to resolve the issue because as we mentioned earlier despite all our rooms being blocked, your booking was confirmed. We are still in contact with them and will make sure this kind of mistake will never happen again.

We at Anuraag Villa are a big fan of Rex Stout and try to follow his saying that a guest is like a jewel on the cushion of hospitality. We try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. We are sorry if you faced any inconvenience in your trip.

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Anuraag Villa.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I went to jaipur in sep 2017 and booked anurag villa....to my surprise it offers a lot as this price, rooms are clean and lawn is also good..morning breeze with flute makes heart welcoming..it was a pleasurable stay in anurag villa.

1  Thank birshus
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear birshus,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write review on your experience with us. I am very delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. I noticed that you partucularly liked our flute musician and it gives me great pleasure to share your reviews with him.

Hope to see you again.

with best regards,
Anuraag Villa.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Room interior was very pleasant with old and traditional feel. Live flute music every morning is a highlight. Nice garden. Within the city and nearby to all the sightseeing locations. Overall it was a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write review on your experience with us. Your review is very encouraging and will motivate our staff to work even harder. I am very much delighted to know that you like our garden restaurant which is our crown jewel and our services and it gives me great pleasure to share your thoughts with our staff.

Hope to see you soon