1,111 results
All reviews garden restaurant live flute value for money maintained garden puppet show train station peacocks roaming residential area bani park non ac tuk tuk hot water hotel is located budget hotel quiet location busy city rooms are clean
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It was amazing and memorable experience staying in Anuraag villa. All services was too good.
Definitely recommended. Rooms were spacious n clean. Food was yummy n delicious. Easily accessible.
We will definitely visit in future when plan to visit Jaipur.

Good luck.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear avaneesh k,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. I am delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us during your stay in Jaipur. I am pleased to know that apart from our rooms, you like our food in particular and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with our team.

The entire team of Anuraag Villa, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Anuraag Villa.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

i with my family stayed at anuraag villa for three nights ... and everything was perfect starting from the airport pick up , room , bathroom , open air resturant ,food everything was flawless...... plan your breakfast in the garden between 8.30 to 9.30 am .. as you will be mesmerized by indian classsical ragas on ftute and peacocks roaming nearby ..

Room Tip: 208 this room is having a window facing the garden
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear dasc515,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us during your stay in Jaipur. Thank you for your gracious comments complimenting the hotel, our service and our open-air garden restaurant, in particular, the courtesy extended by the team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with our team.

Anuraag Villa.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The staff gave us a room even after check-in for us to wait confortably for our late bus at night.
They helped us book the ticket online for that bus. The room a clean and comfortable. Everything worked well (TV, ac, wifi, hot water)
Guest could be reminded upon arrival to avoid banging doors or speaking loudly in common spaces as it resonates everywhere. The hotel is expanding another building next door.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Jerome C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. I am delighted to know that you particularly liked our concierge services. Your thoughts on our rooms cleanliness and our staff services are very encouraging and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team.
Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel...Really loved this place...Excellent Hospitality...Entire Hotel is neat and clean...Hotel staffs work whole day to keep the hotel clean....Hotel Restaurant is also great and serves delicious food....The roofs of the hotel is wonderfully hand painted....I stayed here for two nights and is still now in this hotel writing the review and I really love this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sourav C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Our elegant garden restaurant is like the jewel in the crown to us and we are glad to know that you like our restaurant. Your thoughts about our staff are very encouraging and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with two small kids (under 6) and parents. The rooms and the bathroom are reasonably spacious and airy. The standard of cleanliness is good. The food is delicious and yet home-like. The best part of the hotel is their garden which is large enough for kids to play and you to relax in the evenings or mornings. Not to forget the very unique treat of flute hour in the morning in which an artist visits and plays melodious ragas on flute in the garden as you enjoy your morning breakfast every day. Another unique feature in their food menu is an options to order a small dish or a large dish. This really helps when members in your group want to eat different items. If all you can order is large dish, you would either end up wasting food, or eating what you don't desire and at the same time of course spending more on your meal. Moreover, every staff member was courteous and loved his job and made sure we were satisfied.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kaushar V,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. We are pleased that you particularly liked our garden restaurant and our flutist and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. We at Anuraag Villa leave no stone unturned to make sure that our guest has a homely feeling with us.