Book now, pay at stay
US$88
US$69
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$89
US$81
US$44
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Free cancellation until 23/07
US$66
US$63
Priceline
1,083 results
All reviewslive flutegarden restaurantnice gardenmr omvalue for moneymaintained gardenpeacocks roamingpuppet showtrain stationresidential areabani parknon actuk tukhotel is locatedlocal sightseeinghot wateran oasis
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Cute place located in a very posh locality. Rooms are very clean and the ambience is very soothing especially after a full day tiring travel. The rates are pretty down to earth and the staff makes sure you feel comfortable. The food was good and the prices were normal. Also the ambience in the garden during the morning times was good as there was a live flute performance. Also the management made good arrangements for a taxi for our 8 day stay in Rajasthan. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Raghavan P,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Thanks for the encouraging review, it was an honour for us to serve you and make sure you had a wonderful experience with us. I am delighted to know that you particularly liked our concierge services and our garden restaurant and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. For us a guest (you) is jewel on the cushion of the hospitality and we are happy to know that all our hardwork paid off.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It was amazing and memorable experience staying in Anuraag villa. All services was too good.
Definitely recommended. Rooms were spacious n clean. Food was yummy n delicious. Easily accessible.
We will definitely visit in future when plan to visit Jaipur.

Good luck.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear avaneesh k,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. I am delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us during your stay in Jaipur. I am pleased to know that apart from our rooms, you like our food in particular and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with our team.

The entire team of Anuraag Villa, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

i with my family stayed at anuraag villa for three nights ... and everything was perfect starting from the airport pick up , room , bathroom , open air resturant ,food everything was flawless...... plan your breakfast in the garden between 8.30 to 9.30 am .. as you will be mesmerized by indian classsical ragas on ftute and peacocks roaming nearby ..

Room Tip: 208 this room is having a window facing the garden
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear dasc515,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us during your stay in Jaipur. Thank you for your gracious comments complimenting the hotel, our service and our open-air garden restaurant, in particular, the courtesy extended by the team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with our team.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The staff gave us a room even after check-in for us to wait confortably for our late bus at night.
They helped us book the ticket online for that bus. The room a clean and comfortable. Everything worked well (TV, ac, wifi, hot water)
Guest could be reminded upon arrival to avoid banging doors or speaking loudly in common spaces as it resonates everywhere. The hotel is expanding another building next door.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Jerome C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. I am delighted to know that you particularly liked our concierge services. Your thoughts on our rooms cleanliness and our staff services are very encouraging and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team.
Hope to see you soon,

Anuraag Villa

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel...Really loved this place...Excellent Hospitality...Entire Hotel is neat and clean...Hotel staffs work whole day to keep the hotel clean....Hotel Restaurant is also great and serves delicious food....The roofs of the hotel is wonderfully hand painted....I stayed here for two nights and is still now in this hotel writing the review and I really love this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sourav C,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Our elegant garden restaurant is like the jewel in the crown to us and we are glad to know that you like our restaurant. Your thoughts about our staff are very encouraging and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Anuraag Villa