1,103 results
All reviews garden restaurant live flute nice garden value for money maintained garden puppet show train station peacocks roaming residential area bani park non ac tuk tuk hot water hotel is located budget hotel quiet location busy city
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel with beautiful garden (with peacocks and lovely status) good food, helpfull staff. Hot water and free WiFi access... We spent here three nights and I h
hope we will come again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Gaurí M,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Thank you for your encouraging review, we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. I noticed you particularly liked our food and our hospitality and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team.
For us a guest is like a jewel on the cushion of hospitality and we are happy to know that our serivces meet your expectations.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The room was clean and very comfortable. The food of the kitchen is very tasty and is worth the price! The staff helps with everything you need, they even drive you at 10 pm to different phone stores to recharge the prepaid sim card. They also booked a bus and called a taxi for us and did not charge anything extra.
I would recommed everyone to stay at Anuraag Villaas it has an unbeatable value for the money. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Nicolai K,

Thank you so much for recommending us for our friendliness, helpfulness and attentiveness throughout all departments which made your stay a perfect one. We look forward to welcoming you once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Cute place located in a very posh locality. Rooms are very clean and the ambience is very soothing especially after a full day tiring travel. The rates are pretty down to earth and the staff makes sure you feel comfortable. The food was good and the prices were normal. Also the ambience in the garden during the morning times was good as there was a live flute performance. Also the management made good arrangements for a taxi for our 8 day stay in Rajasthan. Very much recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Raghavan P,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Thanks for the encouraging review, it was an honour for us to serve you and make sure you had a wonderful experience with us. I am delighted to know that you particularly liked our concierge services and our garden restaurant and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. For us a guest (you) is jewel on the cushion of the hospitality and we are happy to know that all our hardwork paid off.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It was amazing and memorable experience staying in Anuraag villa. All services was too good.
Definitely recommended. Rooms were spacious n clean. Food was yummy n delicious. Easily accessible.
We will definitely visit in future when plan to visit Jaipur.

Good luck.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear avaneesh k,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. I am delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us during your stay in Jaipur. I am pleased to know that apart from our rooms, you like our food in particular and it gives me great pleasure to share it with our team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with our team.

The entire team of Anuraag Villa, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

i with my family stayed at anuraag villa for three nights ... and everything was perfect starting from the airport pick up , room , bathroom , open air resturant ,food everything was flawless...... plan your breakfast in the garden between 8.30 to 9.30 am .. as you will be mesmerized by indian classsical ragas on ftute and peacocks roaming nearby ..

Room Tip: 208 this room is having a window facing the garden
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear dasc515,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us during your stay in Jaipur. Thank you for your gracious comments complimenting the hotel, our service and our open-air garden restaurant, in particular, the courtesy extended by the team. It gives me immense pleasure to share your positive feedback with our team.