1,097 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantlive flutenice gardenvalue for moneymaintained gardenpuppet showtrain stationpeacocks roamingresidential areabani parknon actuk tukhot waterhotel is locatedbudget hotelquiet locationbusy city
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We ,5 family stayed two nights from 24th to 26th Oct.2017.
Large rooms , well maintained, well behaved staff.. Approx 200sq.feet area, food was superb and vary reasonable,garden restaurant..candle light dinner..Arranged puppet show.Near to raj mandir, bapu bazar , railway station..Special thanks to Mr.Jitendra.
Don't think.. can go without any doubt..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Dear chiragpatel1328,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Thank you for your encouraging review, we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. It's always a delight to read about how well our staff here interacts with each guest and make the experience truly special.
It's good to know you liked our elegant garden restaurant and our food, it gives me great pleasure to share your review with our team especially Mr. Jitendra, be assured I will convey your message to him.
Thank you so much for appreciating us for our friendliness, helpfulness, and attentiveness throughout all departments which made your stay a perfect one. We look forward to welcoming you once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Enjoyed Three awesome days at Hotel Anuraag Villa, Its superb style villa hotel fantastic front view of the hotel itself a beauty of this amazing hotel, it is the main reason to attract people to stay long, we had booked this hotel four three days at Jaipur, it was effecting and unforgettable stay forever in my life, at check in time warm welcomed by hotel staff and management, their welcoming style was impressive. Good Amenities of the hotel for entertaining, Exercising as well as playing ground and its was coffee time in front of the hotel was mind blowing, rooms which provided us was completely comfortable and relax able, decorating wall delightful lighting and cleaning was really impressive and enjoyable really enjoyed stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
AnuraagVilla, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear keru2507,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Thank you for your encouraging review, we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. It's good to know we were able to offer ' unforgettable stay ' to you while your stay in Jaipur. After reading your review our whole team is on cloud nine, we are happy to know that our hard work has paid off. It's always a delight to read about how well our staff here interacts with each guest and make the experience truly special. It gives me great pleasure to share your review with our team.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

The room we got is huge and really clean. It's one of he best rooms we've got in India. It is a distance away from the main market place but shouldn't be much of an issue if you drive. The staff here are so wonderfully nice and polite. They truly made the accommodation experience so much better!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AnuraagVilla, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Kimberley G,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review on your experience with us. Thank you for your encouraging review, we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience with us. It's good to know we were able to provide homely feeling to you. It's always a delight to read about how well our staff here interacts with each guest and make the experience truly special. It gives me great pleasure to share your review with our team.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasant to stay in anuraag vila. Nice place.
Only two problems I had to struggle with.
Local cable tv was not working but after complaining they fixed it.

And wifi was very poor for those two days. Maybe it was my hard luck, as I was informed that wifi is not that bad there as I faced.

All the stuff are very cooperative.
Only think you have to approach them for room servicing(like cleaning, change of drinking water, clear the dining table if you call the dinner in your room.

This few things can be taken care by them and it would be excellent.

Stayed: October 2017
AnuraagVilla, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Mrinal Sourav M,

We appreciate your feedback and have taken some measures to take care of the issues which you have pointed out. We look forward to welcoming you once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Anuraag Villa

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Overall, had a really nice stay here. The room was clean and staff was really helpful. We had a few issues getting our TV to work at one point but they sent someone up immediately and fixed it for us.

The restaurant downstairs was really great.. nice to be able to have dinner at your hotel after a long day!

Only real downside was the wifi... didn't work for 98% of the time. Was able to get it to work on my phone twice for just a few minutes each time and was never able to get it on my laptop even though they have 4 networks ‍♀️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AnuraagVilla, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Taylor W,

It's always a delight to read about how well our staff here interacts with each guest and make the experience truly special. I noticed you liked our food and the elegant garden restaurant and it gives me great pleasure to share your review with our team.

With regard to the wifi problem, I apologize that the wifi was a concern while you were here. We did have some interruptions on the main line coming into the hotel and the same is being taken care of as we are under the process to upgrade the wifi system to ensure that the guests don't have to go through this kind of problem again. However look at the bright side because of the bad wifi problem you got the time to enjoy the real human connection with us.

We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Anuraag Villa