2,191 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant heritage hotel value for money beautiful hotel small balcony swimming pool residential area room service nice stay indian food tuk tuk old city enjoyed my stay city palace visit jaipur railway station rooms are spacious
Reviewed April 4, 2018

With very spacious, fresh and clean rooms, a quite rich breakfast and a very helpful and kind staff starting from the Manager of the Operations Mr Ajay Singh and Mr Bharat, the Umaid Mahal is certainly a great option for staying in Jaipur.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
bhimsingh, Manager at Umaid Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Umaid Mahal – Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.
Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at the Umaid Mahal , Jaipur

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I adore this hotel. It provides the cocoon that one needs as a Westerner in India. India is nutty in comparison to the UK so one benefits from somewhere to recharge between bouts of exploration.

Room: excellent - fabulous bathroom, great bed, aircon, fan, telly etc etc etc

Food: tremendous menu for room service (a luxury I have nowhere else) and a welcome reasonably priced indulgence

Staff: very helpful indeed, organised a number of cars trips etc at sensible prices. All good.

I can't recommend this hotel enough - it's my second time here and I can well believee I would visit again.

Stayed: March 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of residential area with no view or no place to roam around.
Picture makes it look like a big haveli but in reality it’s not ! It’s a vertical building with a look of haveli .. Rooms are small in size but well maintained.
Roof top restaurant is pleasant during night time but it’s really uncomfortable around the lunch time.
You can easily get cab to visit tourist places. Restaurant food is also good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for three nights and loved it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean and well decorated. We ate on the rooftop two nights and it was great both times. Would definitely recommend you stay here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna Kathryn P

Reviewed March 29, 2018

The location is in a nice quiet area, close to the main train station (10min walk) and not too far from the main interests (15 min by car)
The receptionist was very very nice with good advises !
The hotel and the rooms are clean with an indian style we appreciated
We recommend this hotel for Jaipur

NB: for info, we booked a room for 4 persons. We thought it would be 2 double beds (like on the picture)...be advised that you will get 1 double bed and 2 additional beds that will be added...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends