“Location is Key”

Shakun Hotels and Resorts
Ranked #120 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The rooftop pool was the highlight of my stay but the staff was very accommodating on whatever last min things I needed and the room was always kept clean well worth the journey! My room was on one of the middle floors and yet my view was still amazing as the location is set right in the heart of a busy strip within the city.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
ShakunHotels, Front Office Manager at Shakun Hotels and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

It was pleasure to have you stay with us on your recent visit to jaipur and is heartening to note that we were able to make it memorable for you.

We are consistently committed to ensuring that we provide our guests with the highest standards of service, quality, experience and hold your comments in high regard.

we appreciate you for spending time at our rooftop swimming pool which is surely the most beautiful one in the city with amazing view of ARAVALI hills and the city on other-side.

Our team is our greatest asset and we are glad you were well-taken care of during your stay with us. I will certainly pass your kind words to our team as they work diligently to create a friendly, personal and authentic experience for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,
Jaipur- 302001
Rajasthan, India

There are newer reviews for Shakun Hotels and Resorts

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It would have been -5 stars if there was a provision.

New hotel, lots of promotion and fancy showcase to hide their bad food and pathetic services... if you go for it as venue booking for a marriage or any other function, its even disastrous.

I booked this resort for two major functions... sales manager was nice and things went smoothly till first payment as we agreed for the bookings on their terms on minimum no. of pax. There were foreigners involved in the wedding so I made it very clear that no compromise should happen on food and all, which i think sales team agreed as they are more focused to sell more and who cares about the after sales services (a very common business practice in india). Then, one day (very near to ocassion) out of nowhere, he called me that they had promised one of the banquet has to be given to another local conf so we have to do both of the functions in one banquet both days, which is wrong and not ethical but as this came so last minutes we had to go with them as cards were printed and all preps were done... (lousy and unethical business tactics no.1).

One frist day (before marriage) food was bad, curd was so much bad and rotten and sweets (desserts) were bad, like very very very bad. i didnt expect this level of food, as I was busy in function and welcoming guest, I couldn't put my attention to food and its quality and all, which I think you are not supposed to do that as you have handed over a huge money for this work to them, anyways, after spending a good money I got bad feedback from guests and thats the worst you could have guessed.

I gave them feedback on the same night and made it very clear that it should not happen on marriage day... which they took it seriously on face and promised and apologized too, but as i mentioned earlier, no one care about after sales services in this hotel, next day master shef came to me and asked me to taste food and all.

let me tell you in details, there was a welcome drink "iced tea", and they have added sprite in it so much that it tasted like Appy Fiz, as in like who drinks sparkling iced tea, on complaining they said, sorry sir some one has added excess of sprite in it, I mean they have absolutely no idea what is an Iced tea. Shef should resign and start working in some local dhaba, where any taste would work.

Next item was Rice, which were less cooked and there were uncooked rice in there or the rice which you gets left in open air and gets shrinked and rotten were added or were there. on complaining about that staff said we will replace it and after 3-4 replacements it was still same, but again sorry came frm some person.

I mean is it okay If I would have puched you on face and said sorry? does that solve problem?

it didnt stop there due to first day's rotten curd 3 of the foreigner relative fell ill and couldn't attend marriage, and one of them fell so sick that we had to take her to emergency and where she stayed for almost 8-10 hours on salline.

I got a call from GM of hotel and same behaviour from him "Sorry"... seriously? They dont accept partial payment on event so that you dont have any choice left other than cursing them... which I am sure they dont care about it...

Think ten times before going for this hotel for any function.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Abhinav S
Reviewed 15 June 2017

i was stayed this hotel last month, its located center of the city . you feel freshnees everywhere. amazing hospitality by staff. my expection exceed by the hotel staff, breakfast was quite good, room was clean tidy, comfortable. cherry on the during my visit housekkeping staff, espically thanks and mention her name DEEPMALA . She is helpful and super professional , Great hospitality keep it up .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bharat C
ShakunHotels, General Manager at Shakun Hotels and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

It was indeed pleasure to note about your experience in the hotel.
We are very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

The entire team of Shakun Hotels, look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Jaipur!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Location is very good, cleanliness excellent, food superb, rooms are well decorated so overall experience is charming. Swimming pool, Jim are added attractions. Breakfast range good enough to appreciate. Well maintained at city place, enjoyed my trip

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 June 2017

It’s a fantastic experience of my recent stay in this hotel Jaipur. I use to visit Jaipur and have been staying in most of the hotels, but this is the best among all so far with its ambiance, good & humble staff, restaurants, breakfast, pool etc.

Room Tip: Best option to stay ....pure veg.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Shakun is a splendid piece of art .
Such a beautiful property and so clean!!!
Best part is that when u enter the hotel u get the waaaooooo....!!! Feeling.
Food is good , rooms r very well done n cozy.
Rooftop is amazing n the pool has a magnificent view of the amer fort, moti dungri n all the hill all around
10/10 my personal favourite .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
ShakunHotels, General Manager at Shakun Hotels and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful, clean, and staff are superb.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family if they ever visit jaipur!
It is also in a nice hotel and there is many restaurants near to hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business