Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Tuk Tuk Safari
from US$16.00
More Info
from US$72.00
More Info
All reviews nice guy big heart awesome tour these guys a lot of fun his customers professional driver his brother monkey temple great fun great guide fair price his knowledge amber fort water palace day tour irfan
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I had Irfan show me around Jaipur. He was very helpful in making me feel welcome after only being in India a couple of days. It was overwhelming at first, but he helped me settle in. He speaks good English. As a person, he is very relaxed too. I would recommend him as a guide.

1  Thank PetarV142
Irfan K, Owner at Tuk Tuk Safari, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

hello guest,
thanks for your feed back to us..it is always good have reviews of guest,it motivate us to keep our service...and improve.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Awesome tuk tuk driver, kind person and he’s giving a lot information about Jaipur. I highly recommend go with him cause he knows everything about the area!

1  Thank Jaume L

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I met this guy irfan in neverland hostel when I was in Jaipur
He tried to cover all tourist places in limited time and at the same time he acted as a very good tourist guide
He knows his place very well so he knew some very good food joints and vet shopping areas where I bought lot of local stuff in very reasonable price

1  Thank 14nirajk

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I was a little taken aback when I booked with Irfan and he had said he would be our guide when in fact we were collected by his “cousin” known as Super Salim! I need not have been concerned......... Super Salim was a great guy, very safe and trustworthy and great value for money. At the end of our trip we sat in his tuk tuk on his pitch chatting to other drivers enjoying a cold beer. Perfect! Thanks Salim

Date of experience: February 2018

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Irfan is an amazing guy. He helped us out with a lot: airport pickup, a tour around the city, bustickets, all for an honest and fair price. He even took us for free to the airtel shop to get a local simcard and took us to a good place for lunch afterwards. He doesn't care about the money he's just extremely nice and social. Go and meet him! You'll have great conversations and laughter. Really made our stay in Jaipur as good as it was.

Ps stay at neverland hostel, really nice place and you'll probably find him hanging out there ;)

Thanks Irfan!