See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well, the location of this hotel is great, almost in the middle of everywhere you want to go. The hotel per se, has some miles to go before you could consider it as recommendable. The service is excellent, as long as you can explain to them in Tamil or get some one to do it. The rooms and the bathrooms are quite archaic. the foold served in their restaurant is basic at best.

The front desk does provide excellent service and they understand English. The room rates are very reasonable. There are soem good restaurants nearby, so you are not constrained to eat what ever the hotel is dishing out.

Overall, it is a decent place to stay if you are on a short business trip

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank AmitJ24
Reviewed June 16, 2013

A clean and well-kept hotel with all amenities and a sumptuous breakfast, with delicious idlies and vadas (amongst the best I had in Chennai during my visit). The staff are very polite and do their very best to make your stay comfortable. A good choice of reasonable restaurants in the neighbourhood. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed there for 1 night for my visa interview at US consulate. I chose this hotel as it was near to the consulate and I was quite satisfied with my choice. Environment was really quite.Room was hygienic. Food was not that good and was of average quality. There are plenty of options out side the hotel where you can find good food. Overall service was good and I found this hotel to be good in budget category.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed in this hotel, the rooms were merky, we asked there manager to change our room even the room which they offered were equally bad.

We expressed our interest to check out but had to loose our deposit. Even though we just stayed only for 30 mins. The manager himself admitted the rooms were smelling not so nice.

I would never recommend anyone to stay in this hotel. For this price you would get better rooms in other hotels around this area. Stay away from this silly place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel last year. Staff is very accomodating and really polite.Room service food is fine. I prefer this hotel coz its pretty quiet and rooms are nice enough for a day or 2 days trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business