Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$110
Courtyard by Marriott Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$90
US$71
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$101
US$96
The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
US$62
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$49
US$45
Priceline
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$70
US$51
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$131
  • Pool
1,331 results
All reviewsmediterranean restaurantspencer plazarooftop poolbusiness hotelexpress mallvalue for moneythe heart of the cityin room diningbusiness triptop floorcoffee shopexcellent serviceduty manageranna salaiexcellent hotelexcellent experiencebreakfast spread
Reviewed April 4, 2018

the property is well maintained and the staff is very courteous. the only problem we had was that breakfast was not a part of our room package which we got to know once we checked in (our booking was done online). but overall stay and experience was very good. the pool area is the best!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Greetings from Taj Club House!

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write in to us. I am pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you at Taj Club House whenever you plan your next visit. Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

It was a great stay overall - room quality is good, internet works well, it's clean, just had a few quirks . One minor complaint: there's some kind of draining sound that goes on for a long time after a shower.

Room Tip: Great staff; very friendly. I would definitely stay here again. One minor complaint: there's some kind of draining sound that goes on for a long time after a shower.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

‘Exceptional’

➖ Everything was great specially the staffs. They catered us to the tee. From the waiter to the chef. Enjoyed the rooftop bar n food. From the time we reached the hotel the guards the bellboys all the receptionist were amazing. The greeting from Rajeshwari was icing on cake. She was polite sweet n very helpful. Every need we had Rajeshwari was on top of it giving us instructions what is good and where we will be safe. Every hotel should have a female guide to all females especially in India like Rajeshwari Menon. Food was excellent. A real five star hotel for me because of the courteous staff . Very close to high end Silk sarees.Definately . Rajeshwari made us feel like a family member. Missiy hercoming back to Taj club

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We went for a engagement function of a relative's at summit hall with family.The hospitality of banquet hall was extremely good and also the food was superb.
Kudos to chef and his team.
Hyderabad biryani is the highlight along with fish fry.
Even the veg dishes also fine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Very nice property and well maintained. Excellent service. Value for money. Breakfast spread was also nice. Quick service. Only issue was it is not very well known around. Rooms were good and well maintained

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Chitra_Saleem_TCH, General Manager at Taj Club House, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018